I don't like SHounen manga to begin with. I'm Just here for lore and zro.

Mark my words if It's another luffy chapter. I'll personally DM Bogard to delete my account.
:milaugh:
I'm done with this chosen one bullshit.
Oh, please do so. Also, in future, don't comment on something you don't understand. People think they are mature enough just cause 'they hate shonen manga' batch are more hilarious. Ironically, Zoro is also a chosen one by your definition of chosen one but you are not evolved enough to understand your own reasoning.

C

Cruxroux

Oh, please do so. Also, in future, don't comment on something you don't understand. People think they are mature enough just cause 'they hate shonen manga' batch are more hilarious. Ironically, Zoro is also a chosen one by your definition of chosen one but you are not evolved enough to understand your own reasoning.
Chosen one ? Tell me anything which he happens to put his hands into and he became ridiclously powerful.

Y'all just throw random insults at the user rather giving facts to prove it.
go cry in a corner.
I'll be here and bare it.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Zoro has virtually no character
He’s just another badass swordsman trope that we have in literally EVERY other shonen

“I don’t like Shonen to begin with” bruh he’s in every manga lol…..
You think sanji has a character?
There's like tens of simps out there in every fuckin anime.

Lol you yourself accepted he's badass.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Lol kata gave up in the end , what win?
Like I said, you don't understand. Half knowledge is more dangerous.

You comparing Mihawk to kata that when he fought east blue zoro. You are clearly dumb. lol and zoro was still conscius unlike your luffy got one shotted by Crocodile.
You are the one who brought the comparison. Using your logic, Luffy was able to run even after Mihawk cut him in Marineford. Mihawk directly used Yoru to confront Luffy not some fruit knife. Why you like to shoot yourself in foot that much. :milaugh:

Luffy runs away mid fight and comes back WIth plot armour.
Luffy plot armor << Zoro plot armor.

I found it interesting On pinterest so I used it.

Stop throwing random insults when you can't defend your character.
:milaugh:
Your sole defence is “hes badass would be cool” so range of discussion is extremely limited in the first place, hard to discuss with people who cannot understand one piece which isn’t even hard to understand. Power hype tho cool fights bruh that’s what matters

C

Cruxroux

Like I said, you don't understand. Half knowledge is more dangerous.

You are the one who brought the comparison. Using your logic, Luffy was able to run even after Mihawk cut him in Marineford. Mihawk directly used Yoru to confront Luffy not some fruit knife. Why you like to shoot yourself in foot that much. :milaugh:

Luffy plot armor << Zoro plot armor.
He asked luffy whether he will come back for bigmam or not and when luffy answered he gave up and fell.
Luffy was already lying there . kata was still standing.

Mihawk said He is going for the kill. and your rubber went back scared of him go read the chapter.

If you really think Luffy plot armour << Zoro plot armour.
I don't even know what to say. :milaugh: