C

Cruxroux

Reality is Zoro is lameass robot with constipation face. You are already crying thinking 1054 going to be another Luffy chapter. :milaugh:
I don't like SHounen manga to begin with. I'm Just here for lore and zro.

Mark my words if It's another luffy chapter. I'll personally DM Bogard to delete my account.
:milaugh:
I'm done with this chosen one bullshit.

C

Cruxroux

How is he a “failed science experiment “ when he beat a guy with all his siblings powers packed into 1 guy?”

Zorotards=primates confirmed
He needed all that to beat a guy like queen.
Post time skip zoro was enough to beat this ass.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji got now the same powers as his siblings, but im not surprised you dont know it because all you pay attention to is zoro and 4 years of writing zkk essays down the drain :suresure:
ZKk still be better than Sanji with coc
Who just simps around.

lol this way Zoro never lost against Mihawk , by the end of series He will mihawk
It's just a STrategic retreat.

Also tell me when he overcomes his dumbness
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Luffy never admitted he lost against Katakuri but Zoro admitted against Tissuehawk. Even then Luffy lost in the first round and won in the next round. As I said, you don't understand the concept. You have not evolved enough yet. Let me know when you are mature enough to understand things more than addition and subtraction. :suresure:

Your posts showing me that Luffy is far more clever than you. Before Luffy, first, you should evolve. :doffyou:

C

Cruxroux

Luffy never admitted he lost against Katakuri but Zoro admitted against Tissuehawk. Even then Luffy lost in the first round and won in the next round. As I said, you don't understand the concept. You have not evolved enough yet. Let me know when you are mature enough to understand things more than addition and subtraction. :suresure:

Your posts showing me that Luffy is far more clever than you. Before Luffy, first, you should evolve. :doffyou:
Lol kata gave up in the end , what win?
You comparing Mihawk to kata that when he fought east blue zoro. You are clearly dumb. lol and zoro was still conscius unlike your luffy got one shotted by Crocodile.

Luffy runs away mid fight and comes back WIth plot armour.
:steef::steef::steef: