Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I really wonder which player would have been chosen by Light and the other cult members to be converted then on Night 1? :wonderland: Any ideas?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think MUUGEN is the evil king, Flowa got converted and I noticed Lind was hesitating when it came to lynching Blue.
Flower can't get converted.

Also, Rottkins, who flipped town, said that he redirected Light night 1 to Ekko. And if you check the cult leader role you'd see that they aren't immune to redirections.

And Day 2 Drago was the one that started the Light wagon. Ratchet even said this in the trial phase of Day 2. So no, I wasn't converted and I believe there's enough evidence in the thread to support that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wish the opening post was updated.

So here's the deal I don't think cult converted night 1 and just chose to double kill night 2. So with the cult leader dead, either we had another conversion last night or we're down to one cult right now.

@Doddsy please tell us your night 1 and night 2 actions.

How you can miss a pm notification ?

What you did N2 and N3?
I wish the opening post was updated.

So here's the deal I don't think cult converted night 1 and just chose to double kill night 2. So with the cult leader dead, either we had another conversion last night or we're down to one cult right now.

@Doddsy please tell us your night 1 and night 2 actions.
All my actions where in my original post, I made no action night 2 and my night 1 actions was Emilia/Ekko

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay. Well then whatever.

Here are all the claims:
Flowa - Alchemist
Yo tan - Paladin
Pero - Chrono
Conq - Knight
Muugen - King
Reborn - Mystic
Doddsy - Drunk
Me - Butler
LM - Mercenary
JG - Physician
Emilia - Observer
Ratchet - Prince
Lanji - Pretender

Dead roles:
Yelen - Knight
Zolo & Hime - Princesses
Rott Drunk

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
- So Ekko got not cult on Doddsy on night 2.
- JG was protected from a kill last night.
- Conq and Emilia failed actions on Ekko night 1 since Doddsy apparently redirected Emilia to Ekko.
- Rott redirected Light to Ekko night 1 as well. So if Emilia and Conq’s actions failed on Ekko then I don’t see why Light’s would have succeeded if he was converting.

- Light pushed Pero on day 1 right? So might not be him.
- Ratchet, Flowa, LM, Lanji are ruled out.
- JG was attacked last night so not her.
- Reborn proved he was mystic to multiple players.
- Ekko / Yo tan can’t be the initial scums either as they were the paladin.
- Light I think went after Emilia as well at some point to ask her about her ability.

Honestly Doddsy and Conq are the only ones it can be here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But if it’s Doddsy, then Ekko should have been converted.

But if Doddsy redirected Emilia to Ekko and Conq got an action fail on Ekko night 1 as well then Ekko could not have been converted and Doddsy should be Town.

In that case it has to be Conq here.

Status
Not open for further replies.