Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragomir you should set up rules for what abilities trump the other in cases of conflicts. Like Escape Fate and Decide Fate as well as different Troll Boxes. Like, if the Scorned and that Cultist give the same player a PR the same phase and they are basically double PR‘d, does that one PR cancel the other or override it or does the player have to do both? Stuff like that.

J

Joygirl1

@Dragomir you should set up rules for what abilities trump the other in cases of conflicts. Like Escape Fate and Decide Fate as well as different Troll Boxes. Like, if the Scorned and that Cultist give the same player a PR the same phase and they are basically double PR‘d, does that one PR cancel the other or override it or does the player have to do both? Stuff like that.
I want to see someone having to do two PRs at once, especially when they mix together very badly! :kailaugh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean if you had shared this with confirmed town Ratchet, maybe we could have avoided mislynching? You knew I had to be town, there is no reason to not at least send a whisper voicing your concerns so we could plan around it. I just don't understand.
I wasn't sure of it:.

Also, it was me talking to myself in the night phase.

This is what I would have sent you:
Actually Doddsy might be town. I'm not too sure.

Maybe Emilia and Lighto started first. Or just Lighto as the lone cult leader and then culted Ekko?

I'm not too sure.
Block Doddsy

If the eradicate kill goes off then either we lost the game, or it's Emilia.
Wait.

Poison the king as well.

Imagine if the king is the good king lol. This lone Butler brought down the entire kingdom with wine lmfao!

Knights and Kings are the same to me lol.
Btw I was thinking, what if Ekko bussed Blue and made sure the Jailor executed Rottkins so that he gets town cred and Ratchet loses executions.

It's been on my mind since last day phase. That's why I was going over Yo tan being converted so much in the thread. Pretty great strategy if you ask me.
Most of them are just thoughts and might have confused you, but I did want to have a chat with you in the night when I asked Reborn to connect us. He was probably out of shots and then we both died.

My bad.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But, yeah, no excuse for mislynching Conq. I just didn't have enough faith in myself to share it with you in the day. I completely trusted you and you alone at that point.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I will say that @Ratchet , you deserved to win and to some extent town, too. When I subbed into Drago's role I didn't really think this game was all that active, so this is exactly what I told him:
The first page argument was brilliant lads.

Anyway, I’m going to sheep so hard this game. Good luck hosting Drago and get well soon Fuji!
But seeing you work hard enough for this really did motivate me. I just don't like letting a person's hard work go to waste. I was inevitably unable to help us win, but yeah, if it's any consolation, I think you tried your best! So great job!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will say that @Ratchet , you deserved to win and to some extent town, too. When I subbed into Drago's role I didn't really think this game was all that active, so this is exactly what I told him:

But seeing you work hard enough for this really did motivate me. I just don't like letting a person's hard work go to waste. I was inevitably unable to help us win, but yeah, if it's any consolation, I think you tried your best! So great job!
I appreciate the sentiment, but I am not impressed by myself in this game. I misread a whole host of players, some of which I usually have a better read on, and was less of a threat to scum than players like Zolo, which is a massive indictment of my ability. I played a very poor game, and I wasn't even close to being even passably competent as a result. I am disappointed in myself, but unfortunately I can't change what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.