Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
did lanji win?
honestly probably deserved
any1 but town winning
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE the Sorcerer, @Yo Tan Wa @Peroroncino @QueenEmilia @MUUGEN the Cult, @Flowa the Alchemist, @Doddsy the Sellsword, and @Lord Melkor the Mercenary have won the game!

And with that, the game is over!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, with the formalities out of the way, let me get to my dream write-up. This write-up I have always wished to make before in a ToS game but never really got the chance to. This situation is close enough so I will take the opportunity to make this write-up. Ahem, without further ado.

Stealthily he crept forward. His foot not making so much as a squeak. First, it was the Seeker. She never saw it coming. She awoke the next day to the pungent smell of gasoline. Her house was covered in it. Next, was the ever so noble Prince, the heart of his kingdom. While he spent the night at the jail questioning the prisoners, his beautiful room in the palace with its glistening marble walls was being decorated anew... with gasoline. Then, the Physician. As she was about to care for her patient, she was puzzled by how sticky and wet her tools were. As a matter of fact, her whole office was wet! This liquid had a weird smell to it that she couldn't place. Taking off her mask to get a god whiff, she was alarmed! It reeked of gasoline. Now, tonight. He crept silently towards the den. He went past the entrance, deep inside the cave, stopping just right outside the open space of the cave where the Cult Leader was rambling. Then, he began. Backtracking to the entrance, he poured the gasoline on the ground, making a trail. Finally reaching the outside, he stopped. It was almost dawn. He went back to his home to get some rest... not before unleashing his final wildfire.

@QueenEmilia the [Seeker] [Cult Leader]

@Ratchet the [Prince]

@Joygirl the [Physician]

@Yo Tan Wa the [Seeker] [Cult Leader]

All four of these players have something in common. What is that thing you're wondering? Well, allow me to show you!

Emilia has been...

Ratchet has been...

Joygirl has been...

Yo Tan Wa has been...

They have all been incinerated by the arsonist!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you all enjoyed it! If you are confused as to what happen, refer to this post:​

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE the Sorcerer, @Yo Tan Wa @Peroroncino @QueenEmilia @MUUGEN the Cult, @Flowa the Alchemist, @Doddsy the Sellsword, and @Lord Melkor the Mercenary have won the game!

And with that, the game is over!
Now, with the formalities out of the way, let me get to my dream write-up. This write-up I have always wished to make before in a ToS game but never really got the chance to. This situation is close enough so I will take the opportunity to make this write-up. Ahem, without further ado.

Stealthily he crept forward. His foot not making so much as a squeak. First, it was the Seeker. She never saw it coming. She awoke the next day to the pungent smell of gasoline. Her house was covered in it. Next, was the ever so noble Prince, the heart of his kingdom. While he spent the night at the jail questioning the prisoners, his beautiful room in the palace with its glistening marble walls was being decorated anew... with gasoline. Then, the Physician. As she was about to care for her patient, she was puzzled by how sticky and wet her tools were. As a matter of fact, her whole office was wet! This liquid had a weird smell to it that she couldn't place. Taking off her mask to get a god whiff, she was alarmed! It reeked of gasoline. Now, tonight. He crept silently towards the den. He went past the entrance, deep inside the cave, stopping just right outside the open space of the cave where the Cult Leader was rambling. Then, he began. Backtracking to the entrance, he poured the gasoline on the ground, making a trail. Finally reaching the outside, he stopped. It was almost dawn. He went back to his home to get some rest... not before unleashing his final wildfire.

@QueenEmilia the [Seeker] [Cult Leader]

@Ratchet the [Prince]

@Joygirl the [Physician]

@Yo Tan Wa the [Seeker] [Cult Leader]

All four of these players have something in common. What is that thing you're wondering? Well, allow me to show you!

Emilia has been...

Ratchet has been...

Joygirl has been...

Yo Tan Wa has been...

They have all been incinerated by the arsonist!

Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you all enjoyed it! If you are confused as to what happen, refer to this post:​

foken el lads we can win with a hostile indie. i did not even know

why is lanji killing cult kek

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
did we win or lose im so confused lol

also ily @Ratchet :sweat:

culted since n1

i would not wanna be in this town. not for 1 day
Yeah, it was awful. The Prince is such a garbage role, in fact the whole thing is pretty garbo. Was I right on Emi = Town D2 at least?

I dunno how Cult won, seems like the rules got changed at the last minute to enable it. Never going to bother with one of these shitshows again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yeah, it was awful. The Prince is such a garbage role, in fact the whole thing is pretty garbo. Was I right on Emi = Town D2 at least?

I dunno how Cult won, seems like the rules got changed at the last minute to enable it. Never going to bother with one of these shitshows again.
emi was original seeker. she was cult since the start
light was cult leader
they culted me n1, i became 2nd seeker

apparently the wiki says we can win with sorcerer, so we did. wuda won even without because the king was cult so he could of lynched lanji with the sellsword next day unless melkor/flowa decided to vote against cult

we can also win with sellsword and alchemist and merc.

no lynch day 1 and 2 was terrible. u pushed light correctly day 2 actually. luckily we faked a good claim and no cc happened. we took a gamble there

also when i lynched light d3 and made u jail rott, i did it so the cult leader moves from light to emi and we get a recruit on n3, while making u lose executions. we culted pero night 3 to push the angle of ritualist pero making light redirect immune n1

whole thing was botched at some points. rottkin saying he redirected light to me when light already wanted to cult me almost fooked the game for us lol

lmao thank you guys keke @QueenEmilia @Light D Lamperouge and our pet @Peroroncino

thanks for taking my place in tough spot luca yotangretta @Yo Tan Wa

and thank yall for the game @Dragomir @Fujishiro

and for the clutch @Nana @MUUGEN

and for somehow not getting yeet lmao @Doddsy

and fook u @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
lmao thank you guys keke @QueenEmilia @Light D Lamperouge and our pet @Peroroncino

thanks for taking my place in tough spot luca yotangretta @Yo Tan Wa

and thank yall for the game @Dragomir @Fujishiro

and for the clutch @Nana @MUUGEN

and for somehow not getting yeet lmao @Doddsy

and fook u @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
I protected you twice with the Shield and once with Stand Guard, don't you think I deserve the mention? I did not care if you were scum though, I was targetting active players like Drago, you or Ratchet to achieve my wincon.

J

Joygirl1

Never sub into a round where town already failed to get a lynch done two days in a row and everyone around you being culted all the time, never do something like that!...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
emi was original seeker. she was cult since the start
light was cult leader
they culted me n1, i became 2nd seeker

apparently the wiki says we can win with sorcerer, so we did. wuda won even without because the king was cult so he could of lynched lanji with the sellsword next day unless melkor/flowa decided to vote against cult

we can also win with sellsword and alchemist and merc.

no lynch day 1 and 2 was terrible. u pushed light correctly day 2 actually. luckily we faked a good claim and no cc happened. we took a gamble there

also when i lynched light d3 and made u jail rott, i did it so the cult leader moves from light to emi and we get a recruit on n3, while making u lose executions. we culted pero night 3 to push the angle of ritualist pero making light redirect immune n1

whole thing was botched at some points. rottkin saying he redirected light to me when light already wanted to cult me almost fooked the game for us lol
Oh well. It's an awful game to play. I don't even know how we were ever supposed to win this garbage even with activity, just makes me want to quit full stop to be honest. Fucking hate shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.