Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Understandable, but it's literally the only time they did something noticeable as a group
Pretty hilarious that Dragon was gonna declare war on the WG and didn't even go. Sent his forces to infiltrate the WG HQ itself and in preparation of all put war even and hes hiding back on Kamabakka kingdom or whatever its called. The Baka part is definitely accurate.
Wtf Dragon, seriously?

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, I just wanna move on with the story and have less pointless fighting.
Same. I just want this story over and done with already. Wano ruined the powerscaling/power creep and thus power ceiling for me.
Felt like multiple arcs in one, especially for Luffy with all the powerups and how many times he had to fight Kaido and how long for.
Just felt like eternity, an endless loop in hell.

Wano burned me out on the series even way more than Dressrosa did too.

Waiting for a few years now at least to see Sabos, Boas, Vivis fates, Shanks make a move (movie), Green Bull, Blackbeard etc.

Now Yuigohs creator has died so "young" too, it makes me even more scared of Oda expiring prematurely, especially before OP ends too.

I don’t think Sabo is dead. For me, Laugh Tale and what the One Piece is going to be extremely important to the ultimate war arc so the story has to head towards that direction first

If Sabo is dead, Luffy will go to Marijoa directly.

The only way it works is if Shanks interferes and tells Luffy something

Same. I just want this story over and done with already. Wano ruined the powerscaling/power creep and thus power ceiling for me.
Felt like multiple arcs in one, especially for Luffy with all the powerups and how majy times he had to fight Kaido and how long for.

Wano burned me out on the series even way more than Dressrosa did.
1.) Better Haki management
2.) Gear 5
Enies Lobby had more power ups than Wano

One Piece 1054 - Wrinkle Face

- Ryokugyu arrives at the party in the morning. He openly states to bring Strawhat Luffy.

- Some kind of Venus Flytrap grows from Ryokugyu's shoulder, it keeps getting bigger and snaps forward like a dragon, snatching and eating nearby Wano citizens.

- Momonosuke gives command to Denjiro, Nekomamushi, and Kawamatsu. All three jump at The Admiral

- The three unleash a combination attack called, "Cherry Blossom Above Maiden's Lake", that severs the Venus Flytrap from Ryokugyu's shoulders.

- Ryokugyu whispers something (unclear) and suddenly little Venus Flytraps grow on the swords of Denjiro and Kawamatsu, munching the steel into pieces as they keep growing. Shocked, both let go of their swords.

- Zoro and Sanji jump to attack Ryokugyu, but someone kicks them mid-air.

- Kizaru appears, saying Akainu ordered him to fetch Ryokugyu, as the two Admirals are to return to the headquarters immediately.

- Zoro is already in the stance to release Tatsumaki, while Sanji's body is literally on fire. Yamato turns into Wolf form, and all three stood against Ryokugyu in an awesome double spread.

- Kizaru feels something is off, but he doesn't know what that is. Suddenly something slaps him in the face, knocking him so far until his body is embedded inside the surface of Fuji Mountain (like Doflamingo after being hit by Leo Bazooka)

- "That slap just then...i couldn't react to it? Something that never happens in my life..." Kizaru's expression begins to change as there is a cold sweat at his cheek.

- Before Kizaru, stands Strawhat Luffy in the form of Gear Second...but his hair is white.

- The boy says to Kizaru, "The second slap, i'm sending you home to your Mommy, Wrinkle Face. "
:usoprice:

My understanding from hints I believe sabo is dead.
‘We got crying gif

Git flame dragon - reference sabo attack move I believe
‘Ace final attack to Blackbeard.

Oda on 2020 say something bad happen to Sabo, vivi, boa Hancock.

Felt like multiple arcs in one, especially for Luffy with all the powerups and how many times he had to fight Kaido and how long for.

Wano burned me out on the series even way more than Dressrosa did too.

Waiting for a few years now at least to see Sabos, Boas, Vivis fates, Shanks make a move (movie), Green Bull, Blackbeard etc.

Now Yuigohs creator has died so "young" too, it makes me even more scared of Oda expiring prematurely, especially before OP ends too.
I'm just enjoying the adventure and hoping that Oda doesn't pull the shonen classic of "war" like Shippuden/bleach did, or "constant fighting" like dbz/bleach did, it's just overdone. The greatest thing about One Piece is the air of mystery and adventure it has around it. The mystical world to discover. It most certainly were not the fights themselves.

G

Gorosei Informer

1.) Better Haki management
2.) Gear 5
Enies Lobby had more power ups than Wano
Enies Lobby also wasn't 4 years long buddy.

Nor it wasnt filled with shitty gifters, one of the worst DFs and plot devices ever like how Sugars DF was in Dressrosa but less extreme, no rampant, insulting lazy, cheap writing and deathfake outs and other issues too.

Gear 5th is a nonsensical, ass pulling, entire series 25 years of retcon hell of a clown fiesta too. Don't get me wrong, I love the hilarity and nonsense of it but it was too extreme at some points and it seems too broken that Luffy can even turn a Yonko of all things especially into a literal cartoon punching bag/toy or whatever.

Enies Lobby is way better, it's not even funny. Still a fantastic arc now. Wano is a permanent, awful, unforgettable, unavoidable stain on One Piece that will always drag it down.

4 years of this arc, of this nonsense. The real joke is on us all along, great Laugh Tale there Goda, you did it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.