Status
Not open for further replies.
That damn baker, what´s wrong with him, selling one bread every day and he already thinks he´s rich enough to close his bakery! :okay:
This is the reason why we´re all drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes because no one manages to get a bread! :kata:
bread makes you fat

whiskey and cigars don't

apologies for my inactivity so far, just read thru the thread

not really liking all the fluff so far, theres usually a bit more to work off of at this point of the game

ppl seem to think this might be a multiball game which is interesting
looks like ytw claimed neutral indie
did not like how zemmi looked out of her convo with ekko
lind and pot read townish to me
tonally dislike muugen since he subbed in, but tonally liked fuji before so eh...

flowa is null/town, i like how shes trying to keep the activity going and stuff but it honestly doesnt feel like shes doing a ton (i know, ironic coming from me rn)
i just feel like basically all her posts have been asking ppl for reads and pushing a wagon on ekko even tho she said she was only half serious about her case
i will probs revisit her case later

i feel like so many players have offered virtually nothing so far: kro, t-pein, marimo, etc.
so id be interested to hear more from them
on that note...
@T-Pein™ y r u so buddy-buddy with flowa this game?
@krogothwolf thoughts on ppl voting u (or anyone else in general?

for some reason, my mind is unable to process sk's posts rn so i'll revisit him later, but i did see him vote himself in a post which i thought was strange (i think pot did that too, idk y)

kagu's original reads list kinda felt like she was trying to act like she was contributing but then dipped and said it was random when unable to provide any reasoning

anyway thats all i got so far
Vote lynch Zemmi
gonna stick with this vote
:snoopy:This is actually a good post from hime, I gotta re read all her conversations(more folks should do this), maybe we are about to make a mistake

It seems that Hime is not aligned with the purple mafia, voting on zemmi and then on krogoth like that, it would be a poor play if she was their team mate(and it is possible that the purples are done, looking at what happened this night)
Hime being in the red mafia is a 50/50 at this point, so for this reason I will unvote her rn, I will vote only if Im sure, due to my passive, and in this case, Im not so sure anymore.

Unvote Hime

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kagura was not scum and she was suspecting Lind before, him and Flowa btw.

@Rej 42! You know what I´m talking about ;)
nope

anyway still not a fan of Adam and how he lynched Ratchet with an angleshooty read, it's not towny and looks rather red mafia like

Pein/Hime/Adam are still not good looking for me
not liking Baki

J

Joygirl1

Oh, was it 35 then? I forgot our secret code :choppawhat:

Kagura also suspected Baki and him defending hime and taking his vote off from her looks not so good, depending on hime´s flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.