Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job on this Flowa.

Anyway, since there was only one other kill apart from mine, I think the mafia killer may have been role blocked or hit a protected target.

If you guys think you have info relating to this then let us know.
Normally there will be a failed kill message if a mafia killer was roleblocked or attacked a protected player. I don't know how many mafia left we are dealing with. The Date a Live game was multiball with 26 players and there were 3 mafia with 2 harmful indies in the game.

What's the deal with Hime and SK and JG? I didn't pay much attention bcs of Favs

What the are the cases here?
Reborn made a case on Hime on page 59 which made it look like she is purple defending Krogo and she wanted Zemmi to be lynched instead of Krogo. Hime wanting Zemmi lynched on day 1 instead of krogo doesn't look like a play a purple mafia would make. Lind says hime should be 99% scum and for her to be scum I think she would be suspect for being red mafia.

SK's posts were fluffy and he was buddying Rej on day 1. The suspicion on JG was mainly because of Kagura's play. Reborn said Kagura looked off and this did not look like her town meta and said it looked like Kagura is trying too hard to blend in and that's mainly on what I remembered.

Bakery - D3
D

Dragomir

Reborn made a case on Hime on page 59 which made it look like she is purple defending Krogo and she wanted Zemmi to be lynched instead of Krogo. Hime wanting Zemmi lynched on day 1 instead of krogo doesn't look like a play a purple mafia would make. Lind says hime should be 99% scum and for her to be scum I think she would be suspect for being red mafia.
That doesn't make much sense for her to be purple

The only way it makes sense if purple considered Krogo's role to be stronger than Zem's

SK's posts were fluffy and he was buddying Rej on day 1. The suspicion on JG was mainly because of Kagura's play. Reborn said Kagura looked off and this did not look like her town meta and said it looked like Kagura is trying too hard to blend in and that's mainly on what I remembered.
That's not a lot, damn.

Can't say both cases make a compelling argument on first look. @Lindltaylor you got some mechanical stuff on Hime?

J

Joygirl1

Your previous sub didn't really do much Joy and was scum read by a few as well. You can't blame us here when you haven't done better like Nat said.

:pepemy:

I'm so so damn sorry Conq.
I recently subbed in to help Dragomir out but I´m working on getting into this round. And but working meaning that I really am working on something, I have reason to believe that Reborn is most likely town.

J

Joygirl1

That damn baker, what´s wrong with him, selling one bread every day and he already thinks he´s rich enough to close his bakery! :okay:
This is the reason why we´re all drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes because no one manages to get a bread! :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.