If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where should I start ...

Most obvious reason is that he thinks he is 'better' than the casual fan (aka you and me), which becomes 100% clear by reading his posts on his blog.

He has developed some kind of God complex, thinking he's almost as important as Oda.

This has gotten so clear the past few months, when he tried to belittle and "lecture" all other spoiler providers and then flat out harassed them after they were faster than him.

Not to mention his weird agendas (*cough* Yamato *cough*) that he tried to force onto everyone and then got furious once he realized 95% disagreed with him, once again calling all those fans (basically the entire fanbase) dumb, idiots etc.
And let's be real, how long do we have to wait in between chapters? One week. How long do we have to wait in between spoilers? One week.
Take out the chapters leaks we'd still have to wait one week. Now I'm happy we have leakers but if you really think about the wait to learn about the content of a chapter is always the same.
So there is no reason to act all mighty or salty

So the only Members of the Worst Generation that we have left open for plots are jewelry bonney and Urouge. I wonder how Oda will implement them storywise. I can see bonney tied to all the fuss with Sabo the Revos / Kuma. BUT Urouge is hard to figure right now. I don't see him getting involved with Elbaf even though he can make himself bigger. He should get his own plot with Enel/ Raijin Island etc. would be cool

:bamathink:
How about Bonney is born during the void century and ate her fruit back then ? Or she's like 50 and really kuma's wife/mom.

Well whatever. I never thought Sanji has to be leagues below Zoro.
Sanji is leagues below Luffy
He's not beating someone nearly as strong as Luffy's opponent
That job is reserved for the likes of Kid,Law and characters who have stood as Luffy's equals or rivals

Sanji will keep getting cucked by Law who has consistently outdone him every pts arc they both featured in

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Bro have you read One Piece? Luffy said "I'm done running".

"I swore I'd leave that habit behind two years ago" They had to force him out of there.
Didn't said that Luffy will be the one deciding, he was at the end grabbed and forced to escape by others

That job is reserved for the likes of Kid,Law and characters who have stood as Luffy's equals or rivals

Sanji will keep getting cucked by Law who has consistently outdone him every pts arc they both featured in
Zoro is also leauges below Luffy yet you’re okay with him beating an AdmiraL? :okay:

Not impossible. Still think Admirals are more likely to be paired up with Crew members than SN but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.