Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Based on luck? Reborn wrote a post where he made a good case on her. And yeah, as I carry Kagura´s will I can´t just ignore my husbando sister´s suspicions :catpole:

It was a crazy night yesterday, but glad to be back to my crazy jew people. I have some unfinished business/follow up I need to take care of.

The first in that list is to visit the grave of my old friend ratchet, put some flowers on his grave. He was a good lad deep down inside, but course of his life lead him to be the man he became. A filthy scum.

I see now that I am back in town again, that we have new lads around. Maybe they can salvage their subs slot somehow.

It was a crazy night yesterday, but glad to be back to my crazy jew people. I have some unfinished business/follow up I need to take care of.

The first in that list is to visit the grave of my old friend ratchet, put some flowers on his grave. He was a good lad deep down inside, but course of his life lead him to be the man he became. A filthy scum.

I see now that I am back in town again, that we have new lads around. Maybe they can salvage their subs slot somehow.
Hello there :yearight:.

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl Since you subbed in, did you catch up to read day 1 and day 2? If yes, did you see anything that pinged you?
I´m currently playing 3 rounds at once so I didn´t read everything but I think I´m quite up to date and I know which players Kagura suspected plus I also voted for Ratchet.

hime´s flip will probably give us infos about Baki and Lind, Baki is defending her, Reborn and Lind sussing her if I´m correct, although it was Reborn who brought the most points about hime up to discussion. Lot of players like Rej or you are pretty much null for me. Reborn and Pot look townie so far.

I´m currently playing 3 rounds at once so I didn´t read everything but I think I´m quite up to date and I know which players Kagura suspected plus I also voted for Ratchet.

hime´s flip will probably give us infos about Baki and Lind, Baki is defending her, Reborn and Lind sussing her if I´m correct, although it was Reborn who brought the most points about hime up to discussion. Lot of players like Rej or you are pretty much null for me. Reborn and Pot look townie so far.
It's better you develop your own reads and not from a player you subbed in for.

hime's flip what info are you looking for on Baki and Lind? I think Lind is town since he was against purple and he also wanted muugen to get investigated who flipped red.

J

Joygirl1

Well, obviously if hime flips scum Baki looks bad for defending her and his reasoning for taking his vote off from her doesn´t look strong. As for Lind he would be 100 % confirmed then. If hime flips town Baki would look a bit better.

As far as my own reads go I have to say that I don´t get really good vibes from T-Pein, his dispute with Rej seemed kinda strange to me.

Well, obviously if hime flips scum Baki looks bad for defending her and his reasoning for taking his vote off from her doesn´t look strong. As for Lind he would be 100 % confirmed then. If hime flips town Baki would look a bit better.

As far as my own reads go I have to say that I don´t get really good vibes from T-Pein, his dispute with Rej seemed kinda strange to me.
Tbh with Maf dropping like flies like this and there being a neutral Indie and a pro Town one in the game already we're prob missing a hostile Indie here, too. So take that into consideration for reads as well.

I don't think hime and Baki are a team because on day 2 Baki voted hime after he saw the case and when Ratchet became a counter wagon to hime, Adam said voting Ratchet is better and Baki said he preferred hime to get lynched.

Nope, Ekko was building it on my case. But you are too blind to admit anything.

Also while sleeping I was rethinking stuff. Pein seems scum in my book, that's some incredible selfblinding here. I was about to ask him if he wants to towncore with us but in order to do so he has to keep an open mind and not close his eyes in front of the truth.

@SoulKiller @Ekkologix
Rej to towncore, what do you guys think about Pein? He seems scum in my book because he is a non believer.
T-Pein is a mystery to me. The dude been walking around always looking down on the floor, never seen his head up staring at the path ahead of him. Been keeping it mostly to himself as a lad. Didn't see much of him, keeping a low profile and was always supporting ekko and flower.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
T-Pein is a mystery to me. The dude been walking around always looking down on the floor, never seen his head up staring at the path ahead of him. Been keeping it mostly to himself as a lad. Didn't see much of him, keeping a low profile and was always supporting ekko and flower.
yeah, it's terrible and you put it into words like a true chad :kata:

yeah, it's terrible and you put it into words like a true chad :kata:
Let's give him a visit and see what he is up to, best way to know if a person is from a good family is to visit them at their own house. Let's go as a community together and pay him a visit what do you say lad?

Vote Lynch: T-Pein

Status
Not open for further replies.