If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Extravlad
@MarineHQ62
@Blackbeard
@Finalbeta

Mates, I am sure you have realized this, but the spoiler basically confirms that, of the known names holding the title of Admiral since the death of Roger, Fujitora is the only person to make it to the Admiral rank without being a Logia. :hohoho:

What a way to single out swordsmen by Oda, too. @nik87 @Money D Malio @Lor D. Coast @ThunderSupernova @Peroroncino

Shanks is the only Yonko not to be a DF user.
Zoro is the only SN not to be a DF user.
Mihawk is the only known post-TS Shichibukai to be a non DF user (because we don't know yet about Weevil). :datas:

Swordbois eating good rn! :arnoling:
Roger became Pirate King with just his sword and haki. Rayleigh became a legend with just a sword and Haki. Mihawk became the WSS with just his sword and Haki. Shanks a yonko with just his sword and Haki. Zoro is were he's at with just his swords and Haki. Oden became the powerful guy that he was with just his sword and Haki. Ryuma became the legend that he was with just his sword and haki.

Swordsman are just too strong :myman::milaugh:

Has anyone put forth the idea that maybe Sabo betrayed the Revolutionary Army by seemingly killing Nefertari Cobra and joining forces with the World Government?

It’s a crackpot theory I know but I feel like it would be better than the explanation we’re all expecting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
people should think that Sabo and the revos survived from admirals

1. If they didnt save Kuma, Morley + Karasu have ability to flee/run from admirals.
2. If they indeed save Kuma, they now have 3 elusive/flee ability to run from admirals.

maybe Admirals is still winning, but if Sabo and the revos save Kuma they accomplished the mission.

Has anyone put forth the idea that maybe Sabo betrayed the Revolutionary Army by seemingly killing Nefertari Cobra and joining forces with the World Government?

It’s a crackpot theory I know but I feel like it would be better than the explanation we’re all expecting.
Oda wouldn't be able to go ahead with it plus it would be so out of character for that goody two shoes

Sabo went back to being a celestial dragon...that would be a crazy twist.Since he got shot in the head with a cannon ball when he was a kid,i think its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.