Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. This is so boring, though :zosleepy:.
From last day close to end of day this was the first post from Flower that pinged me. She said this game is boring and if it was boring for her then she should do something to not make it boring. I also saw it odd muugen liked this specific post of Flower's.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes.
so I think flower got converted.
That's interesting..

It seems that if you are lying, it's quite the elaborate scheme. But I'll choose to believe you for now.

What are the chances there is a framer in the scum team?

If flower scanned inno at first and now seemingly is guilty, then it means 1 of 3 things as I can think of;

1. She's framed
2. Your first result was tampered
3. She's been culted.

I think 1 or 2 is more likely, as there has been no other evidence to suggest a cult being in the game.
But on the topic, is there a faction in this flavor that would fit a cult?

Interesting, very interesting. I have reasons to believe that flower is probably good here. But if we taking conversion into the situation here. Then maybe that smirk I saw in my dreams actually meant something. One thing still makes no sense for me, why are you not voting flower if you trust your results? @T-Pein™

She should be scum to you ya?

Interesting, very interesting. I have reasons to believe that flower is probably good here. But if we taking conversion into the situation here. Then maybe that smirk I saw in my dreams actually meant something. One thing still makes no sense for me, why are you not voting flower if you trust your results? @T-Pein™

She should be scum to you ya?
who said I trust my results?

who said I trust my results?

host confirmed I was not messed with.
According to this specific post in your ISO, you stated here in this paper of mine, that and I quote 'host confirmed I was not messed with'. If that's the case as you state, then you to some degree trust your scan which is why you want her lynched. If that's the case then I find it odd you voting for anyone who is not Flower right now ya mate?

According to this specific post in your ISO, you stated here in this paper of mine, that and I quote 'host confirmed I was not messed with'. If that's the case as you state, then you to some degree trust your scan which is why you want her lynched. If that's the case then I find it odd you voting for anyone who is not Flower right now ya mate?
nope.
none.

Not gonna vote flower here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

let me empty your balls and keep your belly full mate

:sus:

So you think we shud go for Hime then?

Rej said he disabled her for this phase or cycle, so we can look for someone else too.
I do not trust Rej.
I am supposedly his #1 scum read and he didnt do nothing to me.
hella lame.
He was my #1 scum and I did something to him
this is how it works.
Flower was just used as a parity tool.
her result is just a thing that happened.

Despite all of that, looking at t-pein eyes for the first time, I saw a glimmer of light, he maybe indeed just a townie here.

@Rej my brother, t-pein here claims you know his role, is that true?

I would usually move my vote to hime, but after ratchet flipping purple mafia, hime being another purple mafia lowered, and reborn good lad case on her feels a bit weaker now. Since I don't think a mafia faction has 4 players. For that I need to lay down and take a nap, maybe god will speak to me on the best way to approach this. Maybe offering my name for god will allow me to witness some revelation in return.

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.