Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't understand frames.?
he thinks cults are a thing?
First of all mate, I have reasons to believe good lady flower here from the good family is townie, your accusation needed clarifying from my perspective to gauge deeply into your soul and understand you better as a lad. You been shying away all this time, I want to have a proper conversation with you. Take a peak at good lad T-Pein mind for a second. You see it's very possible it can be a frame, but at the same time. It's very possible for characters in this lovely show to sway from good to bad side. Since it's never black and white in this lovely city sadly.

First of all mate, I have reasons to believe good lady flower here from the good family is townie, your accusation needed clarifying from my perspective to gauge deeply into your soul and understand you better as a lad. You been shying away all this time, I want to have a proper conversation with you. Take a peak at good lad T-Pein mind for a second. You see it's very possible it can be a frame, but at the same time. It's very possible for characters in this lovely show to sway from good to bad side. Since it's never black and white in this lovely city sadly.
Obviously I already claimed cop.
I lynched scum already.
why would I do anything else?
and get killed for it?
anyways

You are scum.
if you want to lynch flower go for it,
If not idc.
but she should get lynched eventually.
this is how you handle this

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
what "sense" do you need?
I matched ekko and flower.
If I win to both of them its a parity.
If I lose to them they get my role.
If I win to only one of them I learn if they scan guilty or innocent.
tried to match rej and flower and since I could not I only got guilty on flower.

its a scuffed parity cop.
Idk what it means yet.
host confirmed I was not messed with.
I got flower and she scans guilty now.
She matched ekko d1
If she matched with Ekko and scanneguilty later it could be a frame.

Because this is so weird to suddenly become guilty after matching with town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
nope

anyway still not a fan of Adam and how he lynched Ratchet with an angleshooty read, it's not towny and looks rather red mafia like

Pein/Hime/Adam are still not good looking for me
not liking Baki
Here Rej says it like he doesn’t know Pein’s role.

Also Pein said that he failed and that’s how Rej got his role. Honestly don’t think they’ll kill you after this Pein because you have host confirmation that your ability worked, and that means you flipping town would prove Rej has your role and Flower may be either framed or guilty.

Also Pein said that he failed and that’s how Rej got his role. Honestly don’t think they’ll kill you after this Pein because you have host confirmation that your ability worked, and that means you flipping town would prove Rej has your role and Flower may be either framed or guilty
Rej is negating tpeins results or?

Status
Not open for further replies.