If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be joking Kaido couldn't get out of Luffy's grip. Can you even see what is drawn? You will speak after the chapter pal, a lot of people are ready to jump on you any moment from now. This is going to be a massacre far beyond what Zkkcucks got.
If you’re only source is Noodle you might want to calm down a bit before you look like a moron.

Nami: "Arlong... no one caused me more pain than you. I can never forgive you, for murdering my mother for money. But... I know, more than anyone else, how painful it is, to be a slave, and be forced to serve racist people you hate. Even if I hate you, Arlong... I won't let you be a slave. I will never forgive you, but I will free you, because I don't want to end up full of hate and evil like you. I refuse to be like you. You aren't evil because you're a Fishman, Arlong. I suffered your hate, and I'm still willing to free you. Not because I'm a human, and better than you. This is my choice, a choice I make only as "Nami". You chose to destroy my life. Don't blame your race for your actions. Jinbei never did. I wish you hated racism as much as you hated humans. I hope I never see you again... Arlong. I also hope this world becomes free, of slavery..."
(HEADCANON INTENSIFIES) :moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::funky::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Actually nice dialogue
Perhaps the scene will be Nami and Jinbei coming across Arlong in chains at Mary Joa. So that Nami gets to have her closure and Jinbei gets to see his old crewmate again. With Nami holding such a speech while Jinbei in also present, that would make for a fantastic emotional moment :jinbewat:

You must be joking Kaido couldn't get out of Luffy's grip and he only let go after Kaido decided not to move . Can you even see what is drawn, if that attack lands at Marineford, its utter destruction ? You will speak after the chapter pal, a lot of people are ready to jump on you any moment from now. This is going to be a massacre far beyond what Zkkcucks got.
Are you reading Luffy piece? Luffy let go because his hand got burnt. That attack is slow asf.

Bogard

You can't win
New information
-nefratari cobra is dead
Yup it was the obvious outcome: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-fate-of-the-shichibukais.28818/

And considering Cobra was already sick, it's not impossible that took advantage of the fact he was sick to aim at disposing him(and presumably Vivi), with them ending up by framing Sabo over his death. I'm assuming however that Vivi survived judging by how plot importance and the future events hyped by Oda surrounding Vivi, but also Sabo and Hancock
:kayneshrug:
With Sabo simply being framed for his death

If you’re only source is Noodle you might want to calm down a bit before you look like a moron.
Kaido went full lack dragon & luffy let go.

Kaido had no intention of running or trying to get Luffys grip off him.

That punch, while impressive is being dodged by literally everyone, especially of its that size. Also it's not one shotting any high tier character this late in the story.

I liked he seem to have a sort of psychotic/mentally unstable side to him when he was crushing skulls at Dressrosa. I would have liked him to be more of a gray area, extremist type character, savage and even spiteful, a sort of Punisher-esque or even Butcher from The Boys (who is a parody/reference to Punisher too) type character.

But like Yamato, his character is just shoehorned in andthus feels unnatural. I wanted him to be alive somehow, for Dragon to have saved him and I'm glad he was and is but it's caused such a mess narratively and I really don't like him coming back to just literally replace Ace. Its the same kind of BS as a death fakeout but worse in some ways too.

I loved how he fought with the haki dragon claw stuff and channeling the mera mera through his pipe weapon and such but his character is pretty lackluster, just like Ace himself. Just another rule of cool, good looking Gary Stu, a milquetoast character even.

I just find it so weird he was introduced in the same arc as Ace dying if I remember right and we're meant to believe Luffy has known him for most of his life now, since childhood?
Now we're getting similar shit with Luffy and Uta in FIlm Red and it's just making me wonder if they're purposely trying to take us for fools or they're getting lazy. Oda and the writers of Film Red or whatever I mean. Although Oda is pretty much overseeing the whole film isn't he? Or at least a large chunk of it?

And yes, I did suggest Sabo should be more "edgier" unironically. I think it would have been really good if handled right, it would have been very fitting/understandable. Sabo could be showing signs of major PTSD and grief/regret and such, beyond the grief/regret he showcased before.
I do like how vicious he was vs Bastille and Burgess and I was even a little concerned for him. It felt more realistic, mature and thus believable for him to behave and react like that. I do kinda wish he had gotten the kill on Burgesss too honestly but at the same time I do like Burgess and want to see a lot more of him, especially a big comeback for him, with a powerful new DF too, ideally the diamond/Jozu's one too imo.
People pretend to hate edgy characters but there a reason Zoro Kenpachi Sasuke etc. are so popular.

Let's see like this
As we saw Kong gun can easily wreck a mountain
But it didn't do shit to kaidou
Red roc made that kaidou bleed
Therefore
Red roc>>>Kong gun
Now
It gained more power after advcoc
Therefore
Advcoc punch>>red roc>>>Kong gun
I don't think there are top tiers which can take these much heavy punches like kaidou

Status
Not open for further replies.