If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For 2 days you're lying and creating false narratives and have at least admitted 3 times that the Admirals lost against the Revos in a fight.
Come post a panel me saying sabo beat admirals

I'm waiting
You the one who started saying I lied.

Oh btw Find a post saying Admirals won...zero

And yes, Admirals lost to Revos lol
Not my fault, That's what Oda wrote

Give it up

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That shit doesn’t make any sense…how can they run away from 2 Admirals especial when both of them have the ability to bind and hold people down lol
Peak Oda writing right there - just off screen the impossible so you don’t have to explain it.
It makes a ton of sense when you factor in Kuma's teleportation ability, Karasu's crow ability & Morley's Ground digging ability.

:whitepress:
The most exciting thing this chapter is Yamato and Scabbards vs Greenbull cause it could mean she’s staying

How does Sabo being framed for Cobras death make Dadans reaction make sense dfkm

That shit doesn’t make any sense…how can they run away from 2 Admirals especial when both of them have the ability to bind and hold people down lol
Peak Oda writing right there - just off screen the impossible so you don’t have to explain it.
Morleys devil fruit allows for digging through the red line
Karasus devil fruit allows for him to transform into a flock of crows and fly
Lindbergh is a master technician he likely made an escape route for himself as well.

Escape is more than possible

Pre-awakening Luffy was having a serious fight with Kaido, and his chances of beating Kaido were less than 0.
incorrect. If that overkong had landed there is a nonzero chance that Kaidou gets knocked out, vs. getting killed by Luffy first named g5 attack against him after he regenerated back some health in the interim.

Kaidou was still feeling the aftereffects of 1 overkong gun when he fell to his knees during their fight a decent while after.

You are basically saying bowler hat died for no reason, when that isn't how it is portrayed in the manga, either by his own "honorable resignation to his fate" in exchange for "killing" Luffy, or Kaidou's own words of apology and face of frustration. Try reading the manga please.

R

rubblerust

Seems to me that the point of Scabbards + Momo fighting Aramaki is to show that they are capable of defending their home against an invader.

Aside from minor tactical wins they were pretty useless in the raid so it's a way to give them a W, and to satisfy the reader that Wano is safe from the marines for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.