If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why? Adult sabo helpped his brother and saved his friend kuma. Adult sabo want help poors and not play to be pk like luffy and mid
he is better than luffy and mid
Kid Sabo wanted to be a pirate, write a book about the world

Adult Sabo was indoctrinated to be a revolutionary and became Ace 2.0 in terms of story narrative

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
People completely forgot that Barto did this lmao

I still remember being, "wtf?"

"is Shanks just gonna let this go?"

If Barto is around here, is because of Luffy's Vivre Card burning up i guess
wait people really did? This is one of the funniest things ever, look he even later sold to citizens Strawhat march

fucking madman I love his stupid ass

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope we find out who's wedding Shanks was at now too finally.

We're finally gonna learn which pirate he was talking to the Gorosei about too lol.

I swear to god Oda will make it a gag moment in him discussing Buggy to them and the reason he got considered for and thus actually declared a Yonko too.

I wonder if this Marine Investigation Unit is connected to Sword in anyway too?

No. He said the wording explicitly shows how Aramaki was stalemated while Fujitora was defeated and then the Revos escaped. You can't be so specific about that and just have mistaken something.
Lol no, he said that based on Fuji bandages in 957 and the fact he mistook the way they escaped. No Admirals is getting defeated off-screen. At worst stunted for a few seconds

I

Indigo

What if even after Luffy being "healed"

His Vivre Card is still burning up? indicating he still might be fucked because of Gear 5th

or

I guess they came in here to get revenge, since the Vivre Card could've completely burned up when his heart stopped

it's one of the two

Dog, Pheasant, Monkey, Tiger, Bull, Goat, Rabbit, Horse, pig.

So ox, dragon, snake, rat?

So we have 3 non—admiral zodiacs, potential for 4 more. There are 7 lower SHs including Jinbe.

Then 4 admiral zodiacs and 4 remaining stronger SHs.

Im buying stock in zodiac theory
These opponents are all probably gonna split between the straw hats and Kidd/Law taking an admiral each.

Status
Not open for further replies.