If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idm Shanks betraying Luffy but how does the scene where he’s standing by Aces grave make any sense then
Because Shanks is not a black and white villain (most likely). If he's modeled after Shimizu Jirocho, then he very likely is an altruistic person with decently good motives, but still does morally grey shit.

A lot comparisons can be drawn from him. You can ask @ArturCantSpeakJapanese about this theory. He can still care about Luffy to an extent. But with secret motives, we don't know how deep they go.

1. He talked to the elders, that’s not evil? The celestial dragons may not be good people; but they merely trying to make a deal with the WG is not bad.

2. He didn’t save Blackbeard, he saved countless of lives. Yes BB would have died but people like Coby and Curiel as well.

3. And are you talking about the mountain bandits? They tried killing a kid and random villagers

He’s a pirate, he’s not a Samaritan, but he only has good intentions for his friends like Luffy
its still really funny to me that he goes "needless killing doesnt make you a man" to luffy and then like 20 pages later just murders a guy for absolutely no reason just to scare bandits

I

Indigo

This chapter is definitely a good reminder how many hate the Admirals with passion lmao. Don't come joining the train when they receive hype again.
You guys hyped them up way too much this month

that's why you're getting so much backlash / resistance now

It's the same as ZKK being made fun off

or Sanji fans being made fun of for Sanji vs King

that's how this happened

you guys were saying Ryokugyu was going to defeat the entire alliance by himself lmao

action and reaction, that's how it goes in this community

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yep this is possible, i can already imagine momo let him flee away as a good and respectable shogun
Hopefully there’s some interesting drama or lore or something that surrounds him this arc though lol, I’m hyped to see him and want cool things to come out of this

G

Gorosei Informer

Is Shanks now at Wano really prepared by Oda or just hype for film Red?

Shanks said after WCI that the time to meet Luffy was coming. We had 2 weeks timeskip and he didn't came to Wano.

After fight we had another 1 week timeskip but news only came out now(at least in Wano). I really wonder why he didn't showed up early if Oda truly thought on this.

To me is only hype for new film.
I've suspected Oda would do this with Shanks for this exact reason, its definitely deliberate promotion for Film Red, its extremely smart of him to do it ofc. We've waited 25 years for Shanks now and its OPs 25th anniversary this month too!

Oda said he is restructuring the story for the final saga and this might be part of it. Probably used the month break to plan how he can fit in Shanks showing up.

Green Bull AND Shanks both showing up just feels so random and forced giving the timing they've both appeared. It could just be coincidence and stranger things have happened but still.

But to be fair, Kaido and BM are down for good as far as we know and its FINALLY Shanks and Blackbeard's turns and they have been waiting from the beginning pretty much, especially Shanks ofc!

Status
Not open for further replies.