If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy didnt only fail to save ace tbf , he got beat unconscious and put in the med.

if you are going to call it a "loss" , in which case that has little place in pl discussions.

kizaru "lost" to the supernovas in sabaody because he failed to capture them . if that is the sort of logic you lot are running with honestly suit yourselves. I think its pretty clear what's shown in the story when someone loses a fight.
Yh in general the entire idea of "defeat" seems to be getting changed so people can laugh at the Admirals.

But when we use their logic and show that.

- Pedros bombs defeated Big Mom
- SHs defeated Big Mom
- Sanji defeated Big Mom
- Queen defeated Big Mom
- SHs again defeated Big Mom

Or

- Shinobu defeated Kaido
- Kinemon defeated Kaido
- Yamato defeated Kaido

Its just.....*crickets* or defending.

You know the most funniest thing is that people use to defend Big Mom by saying that atleast nobody was able to knock her unconcious....thus she never has looked bad. But now here we are saying the Admirals are defeated because Sabo and his forces retreated.

Like hell was Fuji and Ryou's goal even defeating them or just defending Mariejoa. Which they literally did. So even if we use that logic....they still were never defeated.

If we're talking about the instance where he failed to save Ace & Luffy stepped in with CoC, then that was due to that momentary heart attack since he was holding his chest in pain if I recall correctly.

Whitebeard was sick & old during Marineford, I wouldn't debate that. But to argue that he wasn't using Haki at all, especially when he was fighting Logias, is next level hatred and/or retardation - reminds me of Erkan's Marco & Jozu > Whitebeard arguments.
I would never argue that but Im saying his use of haki was inconsistent and Im pretty sure he only used regular COA to be able to connect with logia admirals, aint seen no barrier Haki or ACoC from him. But yeah mans health was deteriorating and that did affect his haki usage as shown in the manga.

I'm just laughing looking at all the bozos here mocking the Admirals for "losing to MERE rev commanders".
:suresure:

Lindbergh bodies your fave.
:kata:
I told my mother that Sabo succeeded with his mission
She said: "He’s just awesome 👏🏻 "
She loves Sabo because he’s still a warrior of freedom even though he had bad parents and noble blood. She says that Luffy and Ace already have this "will" in their blood
Post automatically merged:

Yeeeesssss:steef:

BTW is there a Revo fanclub?
I don’t know
:snoopy::hohoho::hope:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
fodders who immediately get told off by kuzan because no haki was involved
Fodders who get told off, when Kuzan shapeshifted around that stab.
If Whitebeard wasn't using Haki, how do you suppose he was able to hurt Akainu?

WB df power is like that. You can't contend against intense vibrations even if you are elemental type df. That is why sengoku also said that WB df has power to destroy the world.
Where was that even said?
Logias cannot be hurt without using Haki, period.

Besides what did those "intense" vibrations do to Kuzan here?

Did a grand total of zero damage as Kuzan effortlessly reformed himself after being shattered by the vibrations.

Why fodders will know WB was Sick and couldnt use Haki?
You're a special one aren't you?
How was Whitebeard able to hurt Akainu then?

Fodders who get told off, when Kuzan shapeshifted around that stab.
If Whitebeard wasn't using Haki, how do you suppose he was able to hurt Akainu?

Where was that even said?
Logias cannot be hurt without using Haki, period.

Besides what did those "intense" vibrations do to Kuzan here?

Did a grand total of zero damage as Kuzan effortlessly reformed himself after being shattered by the vibrations.

You're a special one aren't you?
How was Whitebeard able to hurt Akainu then?
logias cant be hurt by anything but haki, thats why luffy could just make crocodile solid w water and punch him normally without haki, or just punch enel without haki because hes made of rubber

whitebeards vibrations hit you with impact whether youre solid or not. obviously they just hurt you no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.