If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Weakeast yonko 2 shoted the strongest admiral with no coc
Nerfed by squardo marines and heart attack btw still did it
No offense, but scaling scrubs like Big Mom using WB, of all things, as a reference line is dumb.

I mean in future chapters. We'll probably get to see them next chapter.
They aren't gonna change even if we see what actually happened. Fuji was humiliating Sabo not so long ago; one must be deliberately ignorant to seriously believe he could take on two admirals with some help from characters weaker than pre-Mera Sabo.

shanks will give barto to akainu, who will schedule an execution and luffy will free him. ace was the biggest luffy simp before barto showed up. barto is ace 2.0, not sabo!!!

shanks needs the money for a prosthesis

Alright with these latest spoilers I'm thinking that Yamato will end up staying in Wano as it's guardian deity
It's clear that the Scabbards are completely outclassed by the WG without her

H

Herrera95

Read the leaks chapter seems horrendeous. Bro had 1 month break snd came up with an even worse chapter then the last one 😭
Why you think that?

Besides Shanks coming out of nowhere it seems a good plot to me. Revos ran away freeing Kuma, Sabo was told to be the killer of Cobra. Not sure why Cobra died since Vivi was the real aim of Im. Of course, the classical Father step up to save his daughter. But then why not having both of them dead unless Vivi was also kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.