Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
flowa is literally scum omg istg

this is so frustrating
I get it, I get it.

Don't worry. I'm just considering all possibilities.

Tbh if she's scum I think she'd have more parity with Purple than Red, but what you caught and after T-pein asked Drago how his ability works you could be right.

Not the rest of the townies and we all need your full claim.

Is that all you can do?

What about this Pot thing btw? Do you trust it?
I‘m not sure about this Pot thing. If a Townie did it, they should just claim it in the thread. Else it can be from scum to distract us now. I think we should observe if anyone pushes Pot the next day.

And I can just claim rn. Why wait?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I‘m not sure about this Pot thing. If a Townie did it, they should just claim it in the thread. Else it can be from scum to distract us now. I think we should observe if anyone pushes Pot the next day.

And I can just claim rn. Why wait?
We don't know Hime's flip for certain, but if you want to do it then do it now.

We don't know Hime's flip for certain, but if you want to do it then do it now.
I‘m basically like a Jailor from ToS. I can jail a target during the day for the night, protecting them from actions and preventing them from using actions. I have a 3-shot Discord Chat to open with my jail target. And a 2-shot to do something to my target in case I think they‘re scum (not a kill, though).

Also I have a Passive that I have to vote on the main wagon or else the 2-shot ability is disabled the next cycle.

I‘m basically like a Jailor from ToS. I can jail a target during the day for the night, protecting them from actions and preventing them from using actions. I have a 3-shot Discord Chat to open with my jail target. And a 2-shot to do something to my target in case I think they‘re scum (not a kill, though).

Also I have a Passive that I have to vote on the main wagon or else the 2-shot ability is disabled the next cycle.
how do u have so many abilities? looking less town by the minute ngl

I can't follow stuff atm kinda busy with smthig

But IMO Hime at least shot a scum and sussed another all in a single phase to my knowledge. If she is other mafia they wouldn't have any results to go by and i doubt she would shoot emi as mafia considering there were far better active targets to shoot. So bcs of that shooting Emi makes more sense if she is a vig rather than other mafia.

And on top of that she sussed Zemmi too in the same phase, and like i said previously you don't wanna kill off other mafia so fast bcs town still has majority.

Does Hime have bad things going for her? Def yes, but i just simply feel she is a vig here and the pile up on her lynch at the start of this day was sus to me, to quick, no defense no nothing.

@Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I can't follow stuff atm kinda busy with smthig

But IMO Hime at least shot a scum and sussed another all in a single phase to my knowledge. If she is other mafia they wouldn't have any results to go by and i doubt she would shoot emi as mafia considering there were far better active targets to shoot. So bcs of that shooting Emi makes more sense if she is a vig rather than other mafia.

And on top of that she sussed Zemmi too in the same phase, and like i said previously you don't wanna kill off other mafia so fast bcs town still has majority.

Does Hime have bad things going for her? Def yes, but i just simply feel she is a vig here and the pile up on her lynch at the start of this day was sus to me, to quick, no defense no nothing.

@Lindltaylor
Honestly you do make good points about Hime. Maybe she is scum taking advantage of the scum shot, but she does have some good points going for her.

She might really be the town vig here that we're lynching and not scum.

@hime vigging is all you can do right?

for sure

lind never even shared any result or anything yet at that point
he just said he was 99% i was scum and everyone immediately jumped on my wagon with no questioning

no one individually even had a reason to scum read me besides lind at that point since reborns case is now n/a on me
the fact that it moved so fast and so easily is alarming imo, scum def on my wagon rn

Status
Not open for further replies.