Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

If a Townie had a guilty on you, they would push you in the thread. I don‘t see anyone pushing you here, though.
lol if they want to stay anonymous they wouldn´t come forward though otherwise the whole ability would be kinda pointless. But yeah, I´m not convinced that this was a town cop´s result for now.

If a Townie had a guilty on you, they would push you in the thread. I don‘t see anyone pushing you here, though.
y would they push him in the thread and out themselves?

anyway u and pot probs scum together
no wonder u tried to iso him dp1, usually ppl iso those who they sus
it looks like fake contribution from u

lol if they want to stay anonymous they wouldn´t come forward though otherwise the whole ability would be kinda pointless. But yeah, I´m not convinced that this was a town cop´s result for now.
Who tf wants to stay hidden when they think they caught scum :kaidowhat:? Unless they have a strict restriction that they cannot push that player, but you could at least hint that a certain player has to be looked at or sth.

J

Joygirl1

Wouldn´t it be a bit too obvious if Pot and Flowa were scum together? Especially if you´d flip town?

Do you not have a Passive btw? If you have, you should claim it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Then why not post the message as soon as the day started so I get grilled by other townies
It would mean they wouldn't have to risk outing themselves if they wanted to play sneaky
:zosleepy:

Then why not post the message as soon as the day started so I get grilled by other townies
It would mean they wouldn't have to risk outing themselves if they wanted to play sneaky
:zosleepy:
idk, maybe they werent active until now

its a pointless thing to do from a potential scum mate of mine tho, in that case they shouldve said flowa was guilty not u

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Maybe the investigation was a day invest or scum posted that WU to make us think it was reverse psychology and to hammer hime.

For now that WU doesn't need to be considered. Doesn't mean much unless the person pushes Pot themselves.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
im inclined to believe the wu

scum either lists me or flowa on it
putting u is a really weird choice
Well, if that WU is real, then I'm glad to know that our invest at least is still out there.

Plus putting yours and Flower's name would be too obvious imo. Maybe the scum team is a bit creative here.

However, if it's real, it's better the person stays hidden since the day phase is almost over and they should know that posting WUs like that doesn't have much weight without us seeing the person pushing it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
no.
read the thread, flowa is scum and partners with muugen
she invested inno np1 bc of muugens ability
that is hot, I am all up for a Flowa lynch then, who investigated her? is it still the old T-Pein shit, or is there a new lead? sorry I just became so dizzy cuz of the nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.