Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

FlowaΒ΄s claim looks believable to me, himeΒ΄s reaction asking how she could have so many abilities as town sounds rather poor. Comparing this with my own rolesheet it fits well, for example I have also an ability that can only be activated when certain circumstances are fulfilled. Considering how special the roles in those round are I doubt that Flowa could have made this claim up.

DonΒ΄t know yet what to think about that WU about Pot Goblin being outed as Guilty. This being posted at a moment when hime is only around 2 votes or so away from getting lynched makes it look like a scum ability to distract us and save her. On the other hand it could still be an ability from the town cop to give us his results without having to out himself in public.

But for now IΒ΄d rather not risk changing our votes to Pot Goblin for today.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
his being posted at a moment when hime is only around 2 votes or so away from getting lynched makes it look like a scum ability to distract us and save her.
It very well might be
Me scannin guilty should be big news to any reputable town
That message should've been posted at the beginning of the day
Not to mention I wasn't even questioned about it by the person who supposedly scanned me

Add the timing with Hime almost being hammered and it's looking mighty fishy

It very well might be
Me scannin guilty should be big news to any reputable town
That message should've been posted at the beginning of the day
Not to mention I wasn't even questioned about it by the person who supposedly scanned me

Add the timing with Hime almost being hammered and it's looking mighty fishy
If a Townie had a guilty on you, they would push you in the thread. I donβ€˜t see anyone pushing you here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.