If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fighting Fodder injured scabbards and Yamato showed up in the end and hit him once before being told to stop by momo. None of the other heavy hitters are there. The fact that he didnt put down the scabbards yet is interesting though give how base Kaido mopped them once he's had enough.
You better hope Yamato did something to him cuz she was making Kaido bleed like a cherry juice piñata.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That's the best things about pics
With only a vague description people are fillin in the gaps and makin arguments about them
Just know that once these pics release it'll start to get really spicy as we learn more context and details
Truly the most beautiful thing about spoiler time.
:pepebusi:
Loda is pushing me further and further towards a farewell to One Piece. Too much incompetence is disastrous. :josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just stop being dumb for once

Oda : sabo and revos won vs admirals
They didn't lose

You : sabo isn't top tier...he needs x and x and x to be low top tier

I sincerely wish I could put you on ignore list
Suddenly, Oda didn't write Dressrossa? Again, if they say Luffy won against Big Mom when he never even clashed with her, then what makes you so sure about this information is accurate? Also, stop trying to make "failing in a mission" look the same as a defeat in a fight.

Don't read my posts if the truth triggers you so much.

“The Revo commanders got Kuma so they WON! Admiral fans in the mud.”

Yeah sure, let’s ignore the fact that in the same chapter Aramaki is fighting 8 high tiers.

What is happening right now? Literally nothing in this chapter changes of the idea I have.

“See Aramaki doesn’t have a black blade!”
Uhhhhhh… what?

“there’s no way the alliance will get saved from him!”
…. Did you miss the part where the savior showed up on the shores on Wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.