If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly dudes rolled up in their territory took their man back and the admirals could not do shit about it. And was in such awe that the worlds government had to give sabo a new title. But yet apparently these jokers want to claim this is not a loss for the admirals
It's a loss for the World Government in general, especially Akainu, Kong and the Gorosei. But the marine fans who're insecure about admitting it was a loss for them are doing it because Lonko fans are trying to use it to degrade the admirals to be inferior to the Lonko.

It's the Lonko fans who're pushing the "RA commanders = Vet level" agenda.

Put 1 million Kaidos and Rayleigh still wins

Only kiss less virgin ugly ass nerds online think any of the pathetic weak fucks like Kaido stand a chance against Rayleigh

The moment you lost your virginity which might happen by the time you are 40 you will know how Rayleigh stomps every yonko trash
Dude everyone knows the closest thing to the sexual partner you ever had is your right hand man..take those nerdy glasses off before trying to act suave behind that keyboard and take time to shave that neckbeard off
Made you see reflection or yourself didn't I?

Its okay you are only 35 right now..if you got off your computer and start working out..you might be able to lose yoru virginity by the time you are 40 (even if it is to some random crack whore).
Did you wash your hands yet?
That's extreme behavior lmaoo??
If you think this is extreme behavior you really need to lay off the computer and go out for a little bit lol
:suresure:

So every Admiral has powers that coincide with their colourscheme ephitet.

Akainu - Red - Magma
Aokiji - Blue - Ice
Kizaru - Yellow - Light
Fujitora - Purple - Gravity
Ryoukugyu - Green - Forest

Now how about the other 3 top VAs with colour ephitets. Heres some ideas

Momo - Pink - Bubble Gum, Cherry Blossom, Balloon, Crystal
Chaton - Brown - Tofee, Tea, Mud,
Kurouma - Black - Tar, Oil, Chocolate, Soil, Coal

I feel like he,Chaton and Momo are pure strong forces, so low diff make sense, I see them above guys like King/Marco to be honest. It make sense since Jinbe said that the Navy became even stronger. And in fact it fits to the previous Navy structure:
Old Era:
Kong>High Top Tier>FleetAdmiral
Sengoku>High Top Tier>Admiral
Zephry>Mid Top Tier>Admiral
X?> Mid Top Tier>Admiral
Garp>High Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Tsuru>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Akainu>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Kizaru>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Kuzan>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral

During Kong era, we easily had around 9Top tiers in the navy. And the new one is called as the strongest navy ever. So it make sense if Kuro can stomp guys like Doffy.
Momousagi and Chaton are strong but I'm not sure about the new one. He might be a pure detective, very smart but no fighter which still would be cool but odds are he's strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.