• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you always so toxic? you think you played well, when in reality you were really bad flower and your posts made little to no sense at all and you were never gonna lynch me. That's a fact, if anything chances are you would of got lynched instead.

Blue got lucky with his unstoppable kill and decided to shoot my way. Literally there are only 2 super kills in the entire game and one of them were used on me which was a huge blow for scum. But my team mates pulled through and managed to get the W still.

I just find it funny you think you would of been in the position you were in if I wasn't shot. You would of never had any control over the thread and would of probably gotten lynched instead. Be a sportsman and stop acting like you did good, when in reality you got cleared cause the strongest kill ability in the game happened to hit me and made ya look good in the process lol.
Just leave the town confirmed queen alone of get GOT again.
You never learn

Here's the thing - you can say all is fair in love and war and mafia games and all that.

Regardless, I feel justified in thinking that biased Prof's decision making, and that Light outted himself pretty frankly but got rewarded for debasing himself.

And clearly there seems to be carry over, so, hope that was worth it lol
Prof was voteless though, sure town was listening to him but he was for all intents and purposes voteless. Prof being immortal was a huge pain in the ass ngl, were it up to us he wouldve been long gone and then things wouldve been more fair I guess.

You played super well for all its worth btw.

Regardless, I feel justified in thinking that biased Prof's decision making,
It did. There’s no argument there. It’s the sole reason you got lynched for what it’s worth. You played a great game. Even with the recruiting mechanic staring me in the face I was having a hard time seeing your thread play as scum. I simply decided in that moment I didn’t think Light makes that move as scum in the face of stronger evidence and was willing to push all my chips in.

Why are you always so toxic? you think you played well, when in reality you were really bad flower and your posts made little to no sense at all and you were never gonna lynch me. That's a fact, if anything chances are you would of got lynched instead.

Blue got lucky with his unstoppable kill and decided to shoot my way. Literally there are only 2 super kills in the entire game and one of them were used on me which was a huge blow for scum. But my team mates pulled through and managed to get the W still.

I just find it funny you think you would of been in the position you were in if I wasn't shot. You would of never had any control over the thread and would of probably gotten lynched instead. Be a sportsman and stop acting like you did good, when in reality you got cleared cause the strongest kill ability in the game happened to hit me and made ya look good in the process lol.
5/5 shots were on scum. Which is an incredible stat line for a Town Vig.
My reads were solid and you played so scummy @Blue decided to off you with the only Unstoppable kill he had. I wasted hours of my life for nothing this game and the only reason Town lost was Nat throwing a tantrum.

It did. There’s no argument there. It’s the sole reason you got lynched for what it’s worth. You played a great game. Even with the recruiting mechanic staring me in the face I was having a hard time seeing your thread play as scum. I simply decided in that moment I didn’t think Light makes that move as scum in the face of stronger evidence and was willing to push all my chips in.
The man dodged voted Kagura twice in a row, kept twisting the way my ability works time and time again to make me look bad. Freaking claiming shooting Emi again when Flower already did and Emi confirmed it in the thread before Flower claimed the kill but you wanna tell me there was no thread play as scum? Come on mate.

Prof was voteless though, sure town was listening to him but he was for all intents and purposes voteless. Prof being immortal was a huge pain in the ass ngl, were it up to us he wouldve been long gone and then things wouldve been more fair I guess.

You played super well for all its worth btw.
You and I both know Prof's word was proxy for what everyone else thought. And I think because of this situation he was beating around the bush and was looking to give Light an out because he *wanted* to believe him.

Even did that cutesy "you have to wear this avatar for a week shit"

I know I played well which is why I feel burned that I lost not due to misplaying or skill but because of what essentially boils down to drama.

Like I told Ratchet, if there's any solace here, it's that I got Emi to resort to whoring herself out and Light doing almost anything but. But at the end of the day it still feels demotivating to play games that go like this. If you take your "all is fair" mentality to its logical conclusion, game just becomes a soap opera.

We gon! GG to my magnificient team @QueenEmilia @SoulKiller @Ekkologix @Light D Lamperouge for pulling through, god knows how much we were planning and talking in that chat lmfao. and our resident host @Ratchet for the great role!

I do wish I couldve stayed till the end but Mr Fever wasnt okay with it lmao!

As for my fellow players thank you for making this game as entertaining as it was, for better or for worse!

Love you all @Flowa @Dr_Professor83 @Natalija @Charlie @Peroroncino @Pot Goblin @Blue ,etc.

Things went south for us in the beginning but somehow, someway, with our combined effort managed to pull through.

ggwp my man ^^

So? I gave her a jailor ability, does scum give gifts like that?
And again, so? should he let himself be killed? I dont get this logic.
The slot was trying to pocket flower.
The slot was trying to protect itself from me
The slot was scum if you ignore the trying to buddy with flower.
Didn't like it.
Would had shot it if I could.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Luck has nothing to do with it.

There still has to be a game where I missfire as Town Vig

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
5/5 shots were on scum. Which is an incredible stat line for a Town Vig.
My reads were solid and you played so scummy @Blue decided to off you with the only Unstoppable kill he had. I wasted hours of my life for nothing this game and the only reason Town lost was Nat throwing a tantrum.
Flower I feel like this focus on the end result is probably not the right mindset here. Not winning doesn't mean you might as well not try.

The man dodged voted Kagura twice in a row, kept twisting the way my ability works time and time again to make me look bad. Freaking claiming shooting Emi again when Flower already did and Emi confirmed it in the thread before Flower claimed the kill but you wanna tell me there was no thread play as scum? Come on mate.
It wasn’t perfect and I made cases against him. But he was 100x more townie on thread play than your slot. It’s why I kept trying to peg the square peg into a round hole on the recruitment.

You and I both know Prof's word was proxy for what everyone else thought. And I think because of this situation he was beating around the bush and was looking to give Light an out because he *wanted* to believe him.

Even did that cutesy "you have to wear this avatar for a week shit"

I know I played well which is why I feel burned that I lost not due to misplaying or skill but because of what essentially boils down to drama.

Like I told Ratchet, if there's any solace here, it's that I got Emi to resort to whoring herself out and Light doing almost anything but. But at the end of the day it still feels demotivating to play games that go like this. If you take your "all is fair" mentality to its logical conclusion, game just becomes a soap opera.
Light was upset because Prof was being biased into believing you to confirm his tinfoil of me being scum. That is what happened. Your game wasnt perfect imo. I feel like a degree of bias was going around both ways.

I guess I can agree on the last point, but only when its overdone.

Status
Not open for further replies.