• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 don't be too harsh on yourself, you played really well. Light was just a tad bit savage and used any means necessary to win. I remember I went to the mafia DM's after I saw the end of his interaction with you. That made you switch your vote and I was like. 'Not like this light.... not like this.... Savage...'
Your team went low as they could go to get rid of me zehahaha

I believe hes bluffing with his commute but dont let my thoughts influence you lel.
We gamble together br0. All in.
First lets see what Ratchy says then we’ll decide when to Gamberu!
Today is the day, right?
I am thinking of shooting Xlaw and Blue
I am thinking of shooting Xlaw and Blue
Big boi plays huh?
@Dr_Professor83 @Natalija @Flowa @Blue

The Fate of Red Mafia was decided on a whim XD.

That shouldn't be what determines your take away from playing, though.
Use heals sparingly and rely on the withstands to carry yourself through, the sooner you get 30 attacks in the better, take up to two failed mechs too.
It ultimately does because it makes you feel like shit. And it takes away from the fun when you hear things like "We could have mislynched you" afterwards. It's just not the case. Ascians as a whole played poorly. But it's annoying when you can't even get rid of them all in time. We don't know how dangerous all those scums are individually, we don't know their numbers, we just know scum is scum. We don't know which Townie is the strongest either. I feel like we would have had to have perfect play and Prof perfect boss runs to even win this game. Which you can't expect of Town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It ultimately does because it makes you feel like shit. And it takes away from the fun when you hear things like "We could have mislynched you" afterwards. It's just not the case. Ascians as a whole played poorly. But it's annoying when you can't even get rid of them all in time. We don't know how dangerous all those scums are individually, we don't know their numbers, we just know scum is scum. We don't know which Townie is the strongest either. I feel like we would have had to have perfect play and Prof perfect boss runs to even win this game. Which you can't expect of Town.
I don't agree with that at all, especially when it was very plausible that Ascians were only ever 2 strong had the Paragons died too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.