• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 don't be too harsh on yourself, you played really well. Light was just a tad bit savage and used any means necessary to win. I remember I went to the mafia DM's after I saw the end of his interaction with you. That made you switch your vote and I was like. 'Not like this light.... not like this.... Savage...'

LOL went to dinner with a visiting French pal, thinking I’ll make it just fine to EOD

Returned to my flip ??????

Like, I wasn’t even leading when I left :yasu:
Lmao remember when I started playing and was asking people for their timezones and the exact times it would take them to get home from work if they used that as an excuse. Used it on Lara and it birthed the ''Gimme your Timezone, Name and Social Security Number'' meme XD.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
we really should've killed kagura earlier tbh she wasn't doing jack shit and only appeared in thread to defend herself, i remember calling her out on not interacting with charlie which turned out to be correct they were teammates

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
eh, the reasons you used to shoot me are literally reasons I state as town always regarding you. You felt threatened and decided to blast me to oblivion and lucky you I actually was scum.
I can feel when you're skoom Soul.

You were not the fearless and decisive SK.

@Dr_Professor83 don't be too harsh on yourself, you played really well. Light was just a tad bit savage and used any means necessary to win. I remember I went to the mafia DM's after I saw the end of his interaction with you. That made you switch your vote and I was like. 'Not like this light.... not like this.... Savage...'
Game was already lost for us there lol. I’m hard on myself for the things before: ie the Nat lynch and letting myself get KO’d.

By that last day I was just kingmaker for Mafia lmfao.

Game was already lost for us there lol. I’m hard on myself for the things before: ie the Nat lynch and letting myself get KO’d.

By that last day I was just kingmaker for Mafia lmfao.
Last phase you basically choose the winner between Purple or Red. there was a slight chance town could win though and that was If we didnt hit Blue I think, but we went for big boi plays @Light D Lamperouge and I and it paid off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.