If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument about Doffy is that I fail to see how Law/Kidd are superior to him at any level. Both have weak conqueror haki, I dont think I've seen law with conq at all in fact. They can only use their awakenings very briefly which they probably got recently, as opposed to Doffy's experience with his awakening fruit, and we saw how he gapped Law, I dont think Law's awakening would save him from Doffy still.
bro lay off the meth

The argument about Doffy is that I fail to see how Law/Kidd are superior to him at any level. Both have weak conqueror haki, I dont think I've seen law with conq at all in fact. They can only use their awakenings very briefly which they probably got recently, as opposed to Doffy's experience with his awakening fruit, and we saw how he gapped Law, I dont think Law's awakening would save him from Doffy still.
equating current law to dressrosa law is like equating baratie zoro to alabasta zoro

Doffy has fruit awakening + conq

Yet he'd get gapped by yonk commanders?

Doffy is high yc but not yonko level, he sits exactly the same as current Law and Kidd, probably slightly higher than them.
Kat was a first yonko commander with awakening and coc and got defeated by a person that struggled against 3rd commander cracker so...,.

equating current law to dressrosa law is like equating baratie zoro to alabasta zoro
I disagree.
I'm not hating on law lmao, I just dont think he's become that much stronger. At least, it was never made clear that he did become stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Kat was a first yonko commander with awakening and coc and got defeated by a person that struggled against 3rd commander cracker so...,.
Wait was Kat awakened?
Oh right he can change surroundings to mochi I just remembered, thats a RIP df awakening

I disagree.
I'm not hating on law lmao, I just dont think he's become that much stronger. At least, it was never made clear that he did become stronger.
Post automatically merged:
Characters get stronger as the series progresses, Zoro literally says this in EL.

Wait was Kat awakened?
yes, and Luffy could barely beat Cracker

Powercreep is a thing

Characters get stronger as the series progresses, Zoro literally says this in EL.

Powercreep is a thing
Anything that has luffy in it is just surrounded by plot armor so there's no point in using it as a reference. Oda just sucks at power scaling so it's pointless to go deep into this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Powercreep is a thing
EL perfectly illustrates it too.

Base Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are all relative to each other Pre-Water 7 but suddenly base Zoro/Sanji are a solid tier above base Luffy with no distinct explanation why.

Powercreep is a thing
Ye thats facts but comparing Law's growth to Zoro?
The guy got some broken OP sword, advanced armament control through enma, and awakened his conqueror's haki just during Wano alone.

Mate, Oda pulled ACoC out of his ass 10 chapters before Onigashima. It was never used before that. Not even by BM/Kaido clashing.
I highly doubt
AdvCoC was always hyped up
Splitting sky has happened since pre TS
Oda officially revealed it now

He separated failures from winners now

CoC was always said to be potential there are millions of CoC users

Only few realize that potential
Those who don't are losers

And doffy is portrayed as a loser anyways
No top tier respects his ass

Aokiji negged him hands in his pocket
Kaido called him a fucking weakling

Fucking Big Mom showed more respect to Marco than any top tier has ever shown to Doffy.

I highly doubt
AdvCoC was always hyped up
Splitting sky has happened since pre TS
Oda officially revealed it now

He separated failures from winners now

CoC was always said to be potential there are millions of CoC users

Only few realize that potential
Those who don't are losers

And doffy is portrayed as a loser anyways
No top tier respects his ass

Aokiji negged him hands in his pocket
Kaido called him a fucking weakling

Fucking Big Mom showed more respect to Marco than any top tier has ever shown to Doffy.
Yes and kaido also annihalated kidd and showedd no respect to Law. I don't think the current worst generation is any better than doffy.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's some harsh takes on the diease guy. He's the Prince of Natural order, he's got a wicked influence on everything.

Hot take, Boethia sucks but Azure is top tier.
His artifact is a crappy shield that can block a little bit of magic.
The strongest is nocturnal who's got the most realms and most broken artifact in the skeleton key

Ye thats facts but comparing Law's growth to Zoro?
The guy got some broken OP sword, advanced armament control through enma, and awakened his conqueror's haki just during Wano alone.
What boost did Zoro get from Alabasta to EL? he was still way stronger than his previous self.

Shit everybody in EL seemingly got a boost for no reason. Lucci even asked Luffy how did he do it and he literally just said he ate meat

Zorotard with tens of thousands of posts and who is glued to this forum 24/7 is trying to teach someone how to lose their virginity :gokulaugh::wellwell:
I barely use this forum anymore lmao

And there are people here who have me on Instagram, have seen my girlfriend and even girls before her.

I am the last guy you wanna use that virgin line you neckbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.