If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kata is the stronger character, but that doesn't change the fact that Doffy is closer to Kata than to the likes of Cracker.
You're labeling as a fact that Dolfamingo is closer to Katakuri than Cracker yet Big Mom (who especially at that time in the story was getting wanked by Oda for her information network) sent Cracker to handle Luffy with Intel of Dolfamingo's defeat

Just like how Oven isn't a logia. But Crocodile is a logia. Caribou is a logia. Aokiji is a logia (solid). Akainu is a logia (volcanic rocks)
That was a bad comparison since ovens powers aren't fire related. It's heat related lol.

Again I will ask the question if solid examples of logia exist then why wasn't pica consider a logia?

Why can robin whom can turn her body into MUTIPLE human hands not a logia?

Why is there no human Logan fruits since all of these things are apart of nature?

That was a bad comparison since ovens powers aren't fire related. It's heat related lol.

Again I will ask the question if solid examples of logia exist then why wasn't pica consider a logia?

Why can robin whom can turn her body into MUTIPLE human hands not a logia?

Why is there no human Logan fruits since all of these things are apart of nature?

None of your examples make sense, flora/nature/trees itself are regarded as natural elements in fiction, humans aren't, stop crying that he isn't a mythical zoan which makes even less sense.

He really isn't.

Luffy matched/beat Katakuri with a single powerup/transformation.
Instead of that powerup, Luffy had Law use his ultimate technique on Doffy.

I think Kata is the stronger character, but that doesn't change the fact that Doffy is closer to Kata than to the likes of Cracker.
Katakuri could easily over power g4 Luffy the same can't be said about Doffy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're labeling as a fact that Dolfamingo is closer to Katakuri than Cracker yet Big Mom (who especially at that time in the story was getting wanked by Oda for her information network) sent Cracker to handle Luffy with Intel of Dolfamingo's defeat
Firstly, Luffy wasn't stronger than Doflamingo until he gained Future Sight.
Secondly, Big Mom sent Cracker to handle one half of the duo who beat Doflamingo, which is exactly how the news was spread. Re-read what Bege told his subordinates about what his "COMRADES" did post Dressrosa.

Besides why the bias in this instance alone?
I'm pretty sure you'd be mad if I used "Kaidou sent the Flying 6 to capture Yamato" to say she's Vet level.
Or if I said "Kaidou sent Jack to capture Luffy & Law in Act 1" to prove Jack > Kata.
Or if I use the fact that GreenCow was sent to capture Nika Luffy who beat Kaidou to prove GreenCow > Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.