If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice attempt

But this is what itt looks like to be engulfed in flames

He was not surrounded or set ablaze. He simply got blasted. There is a difference bub
Post automatically merged:

And now this chapter will do the reverse. Life is truly something
That same boro breath melted a mountain top, made from the same material which was fucki g forged in magma

*says he didn’t forget then proceeds to reply with a statement that makes it seems like he forgot* if the ppl in the verse THINKS he deserves it while WE a knows he doesn’t then why wouldn’t he get the title since fits all the requirements to be one in the verse
The concept of faking is presenting an image that you are not.

Example:Momo presents himself as a cool charismatic despite being of uncertainty while kinemon tell him to fake it until he grow into the confident adult he presents.

If the people in the verse think Buggy is yonko worthy because of false perception or Intel then he faked his way into it.

If Greenbull really does admire Akainu He’ll keep pushing ahead. regardless of what anyone has to say…..

They’ll all get Washed
Luffy about to bitchslap him while laughing

idk about that lol, I feel like both would be gassed and Big Mom is the perfect tank to stall them
Roo I think you losing it bruh, either one of them would be able to hold bm better than Yamato did kaido, the 2 of them together would have embarrassed bm worse than kid and law, like it looked cool the way kid and law did it with their awakened devilfruit but Ray and Garp would have killed her with just haki if they had a 2v1. I think you're overestimating bm and underestimating how much influence their massive crews had on her title. Plus haki > df powers, remember how garp was throwing cannonballs at luffy and the crew? If he was going in there really trying to kill big mom he could walk in there with sea prism stone brass knuckles and a bag full of seastone pellets he could throw like sea prism stone buckshot I mean they already have seastone nets, nails, bullets, and cuffs. Why not some seastone pocket-sand?

so aramaki hype getting destroyed by yamato’s slap and momo’s fruit?
LLLL. It ain't looking good for Admirals. Can only bully people far below them in power or at a disadvantage. And the only person they matched and severely injured was an old dude having heart attacks, and even then Akainu got fucked up by him. ( sorry if curse words aren't allowed here I don't really know the rules of the site. )

Status
Not open for further replies.