If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Kol's discussion with Brago.....Its the best example of how last chapter destroyed the agendas of so many people that held the Yonko so high above the admirals
This chapter will just boost KOl agenda even more with the Revo infos lol

Rebo stuff being also the major focus kills the hype GB receives in the start of the chapter

Oda basically went "Admirals are strong to handle weakened high tiers/ vets" but also "can't handle 1 top tier with moderate help"
Post automatically merged:

Only Akainu is built as yonko level material

GB seems to be strongest admiral or equal to Kizaru

Considering that buggy is immune to all slash type attacks, even including Haki attacks, that'd automatically make him ridiculously good against a lot of people, but specially vulnerable to the logia admirals.

Do you remember Marsellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction film?
Are you saying they are gonna try to make babies with him using the wrong hole?

Watching Kol's discussion with Brago.....Its the best example of how last chapter destroyed the agendas of so many people that held the Yonko so high above the admirals
It mostly destroyed my respect for the title.which suck since Luffy just got it.

Considering that buggy is immune to all slash type attacks, even including Haki attacks, that'd automatically make him ridiculously good against a lot of people, but specially vulnerable to the logia admirals.
I mean they could just beat him with the hilt/sheath of the sword.

This chapter will just boost KOl agenda even more with the Revo infos lol

Rebo stuff being also the major focus kills the hype GB receives in the start of the chapter

Oda basically went "Admirals are strong to handle weakened high tiers/ vets" but also "can't handle 1 top tier with moderate help"

Only Akainu is built as yonko level material

GB seems to be strongest admiral or equal to Kizaru
GB stomps the scabbards then we get a flashback?

It mostly destroyed my respect for the title.which suck since Luffy just got it.
Y’all keep forgetting that buggy got the title bc ppl in the one piece verse thinks he’s yonko level while we the audience knows he’s weak enough to lose to pre timeskip luffy

I mean they could just beat him with the hilt/sheath of the sword.
Torture at it's finest.

Let's go down the list gents.

Oda hyped up that in the new world only the strongest survive and only the strong can even swim in the seas of the new world.

Not only has Coby been in the new world as long as Kidd has he also made a name for himself there

Is the only captain or marine shown in the new world to have a ship with his name on it lol.

Casually swam in said terrible sea to save royals that he was instructed to guide to the revere

Was tasked with the role of capturing boa.

And was stated by two advanced coc users that he will become a problem in the future for them. Nuff said.

If you gonna bitch atleast make it somewhat entertaining. Need me to assist you with that?
Koby is clearly not the one leading the fleet against Boa. She is one of the last remaining warlords whose potential we have not yet seen. I don't think Oda would throw her under the bus just so he could prop up koby.

Status
Not open for further replies.