Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But since it IS Oda, he might pull out another twist. But, I have literally no idea how he is gonna justify the fact that Jinbei is COMPLETELY unharmed and managed to royally embarrass Big Mom's entire crew.
Ive said it 40 times already, but Judge easily could have sacrificed the majority of his clones to let them escape. A plot point at WCI was that these clones will die for Judge on a whim at any point.

This is a legitimate thing he could have done and I feel like nobody is discussing the possibility.

Ive said it 40 times already, but Judge easily could hace sacrificed the majority of his clones to let them escape. A plot point at WCI was that these clones will die for Judge on a whim at any point.

This is a legitimate thing he could have done and I feel like nobody is discussing the possibility.
I guess, but I hate giving Judge any inkling of credit.

I get that, but if they can't go power for power all the way compensate it a little bit by techniques or so.
Some of them do, Hancock with her haki and df, big mom with her overwhelming strength and df.
Tsuru seems also very strong
Nami will end up high as well. Same for robin.

But you can't have every woman to be strong in a shonen when there are not many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.