If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It ain't. Sengoku was more of a bitch to the Government than Sakazuki will ever be. You don't yell back at your superiors and give them an order. That's not how it works.

Akainu has his own sense of justice that he follows.
so what? Garp also tells them to get fucked all the time,everyone knows he doesnt like the celestial dragons and yet he's just fine, i know you guys dont like the fact that he is a subordinate but he is

so what? Garp also tells them to get fucked all the time,everyone knows he doesnt like the celestial dragons and yet he's just fine, i know you guys dont like the fact that he is a subordinate but he is
Garp is the biggest fucking hypocrite in existence lol. Bitches about not wanting to be a CD subordinate but every Marine is working for the CD. Not mentioning how Garp defended the CD during God valley.

H

Herrera95

King couldn't do anything against KoH Zoro, pre-Advcoc Zoro almost fainted.
What he did against pre-KOH Zoro? I don't remember much but pushing him from Onigashima. I guess he half landed one Tempura Udon.

But still main issue was Enma and King's trick. Without Enma Zoro pre-KOH would have much easier fight and after learning King's tricky result would be the same just needed a couple of more hits.

Even with Enma result would be the same after learning King's tricky.

He was holding back with Enma, remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.