If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

Okay, I’m not going to lie, Fujitora jobbing so hard that the Marines begin an official investigation into why he jobs so hard is hilarious in a meta way lol.

I must say, it’s annoying as a Fujitora fan to see him hold back this much. Like if Fuji got serious, he would give the Revolutionaries the same treatment that Green Bull gave King and Queen, but Oda constantly has Issho restrain himself due to Issho’s ulterior motives.

On the one hand, Fujitora willing to throw his own pride out of the window for the sake of his own agenda is what makes him so awesome. He’s not a petulant child like Kaido using his strongest attacks to defeat Okiku level fighters, he is legit willing to make himself look bad if that’s what it takes to accomplish his agenda. This is great.

On the other hand, I just want to see him flatten someone into a pancake. Lol
I want to see him dropping the moon on someone's forehead, make it happen Oda! :kata:

Okay, I’m not going to lie, Fujitora jobbing so hard that the Marines begin an official investigation into why he jobs so hard is hilarious in a meta way lol.

I must say, it’s annoying as a Fujitora fan to see him hold back this much. Like if Fuji got serious, he would give the Revolutionaries the same treatment that Green Bull gave King and Queen, but Oda constantly has Issho restrain himself due to Issho’s ulterior motives.

On the one hand, Fujitora willing to throw his own pride out of the window for the sake of his own agenda is what makes him so awesome. He’s not a petulant child like Kaido using his strongest attacks to defeat Okiku level fighters, he is legit willing to make himself look bad if that’s what it takes to accomplish his agenda. This is great.

I think it's implied that the Navy is investigating about Cobra's death and who really did it.
The context will bring it all together but I'm pretty sure this will be further fuel for Akainu to break off from the WG at some point.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

greenbull was there too you know

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think it's implied that the Navy is investigating about Cobra's death and who really did it.
The context will bring it all together but I'm pretty sure this will be further fuel for Akainu to break off from the WG at some point.
Akainu is never breaking off from the WG lol

WTF? Nowhere says that
since nobody mention it yet.

-Shanks and his crew around Wano, seems they want to see luffy but Shanks want to finish Bartolomeo first.
-Shanks says its time to go after/to get the ONE PIECE !

We have a lot of events but that's what important to me.

Sorry, I took this as Benn for some reason. But it says his crew, which then he refuses. So idk if it includes him or not

Status
Not open for further replies.