Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was more about not allowing readers to get attached to Kanjuro too much so that when the reveal comes, the readers would be shocked by wouldn't rebel. Unlike Kin'emon, to whom we are all attached, so many would rebel if Kin'emon had been revealed as the traitor.
It was a good choice, but when we realised that kanjuro was there when it was revealed that the minks protected raizo it made it a lil more bitter.

P

PeperLevi

Honestly, I really hope Sanji got stronger cause I love all the monster trio equally, and I feel like oda really gives Sanji the short end of the stick.
Personally, I think the new Monster Trio is going to be Zoro, Jinbei, and Sanji, with Luffy in a league of his own with how hard he's been training his Haki.
I hope so. Luffy should be in a league of his own.
Oda is totally right in portray Sanji as inferior to Luffy and Zoro,because he always was. How the hell someone that thought was better Zoro give up against Mihawk,can be equal to them? Totto Land Arc confirmed Sanji's weak will,as he easily submitted to Big Mom Pirates. Looks at Zoro's performances of past and present,and Sanji's current performance. With today's spoilers,Kanjuro is already the eight character to get the best over Sanji in New World.
Zoro really deserve be in Luffy's league. Chopper too,because he had the introduction and development needed until his promise before Time-Skip.
The scaling is:
Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.