If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously looking forward Sakazuki's character development. Oda completely wasted Kaido's but I still have hopes that he delivers at least great writing when it comes to Shanks, Sakazuki and Blackbeard.

And bro, Aramaki is brutal indeed. Seriously, Luffy, Law and Doflamingo can be glad that Fujitora was the one in DR instead of Aramaki. Dude would have straight up demolished them including Dressrosa without blinking an eye.
He’d have protected the people of Dressrosa, they have rights since they pay the heavenly tribute. But yeah Law and Luffy would get the impalement treatment.

yonko fans : admiral can’t fight properly in holy land therefore they are defeated. Thinking they used 100 % power on revolutionary people.

“Admirals probably couldn't fight properly in the "Land of the Gods"."”

No mention admirals are defeated by revolutionary people.

‘Maybe they should try Superman building destruction style to prevent revolutionary people wining by destroying building they supposed to protect . Batman can pay the bills.

I mean who seriously think admiral use 100% full power on holy land.

Nastu is infamous for destroying property that he trying to do good deed .

@Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Wiwi

Still explain why 2 admirals with help vant beat 4 dudes? Not even catch 1 of them?

No excuses
That's simply an L for the Admirals, however, you claimed the Admirals were defeated in combat. You said they got knocked out and trashed but that never happened.

The revos clashed with the Admirals and then escaped, nothing more, nothing less.
Sabo is literally hyped as Luffy now or even more. It's his time to shine.

Yeah but these Scabbards are half assed.

Ashura Doji is dead. Izo is dead. Kin is not there. Minks are not Sulong.
They aren't half dead. They have recovered. Except for the ones that died they were up before the battle ended. On top of that, they're all stronger now from the war and he's facing Yamato and Adult Momo at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.