If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck are the Knights of the Gods. Probably the inevitable consequence of having too many good guys I guess lol. Now Oda needs to balance it by adding relevant characters on the other side.
It's probably the equivalent of squad zero from bleach, similar to cp0 in that they work directly for the celestial dragons but rather than carrying out orders for them around the world, their sole purpose is probably to protect the celestial dragons but we haven't seen them out with the celestial dragons yet because until recently everyone was scared enough not to mess with them at all from fear of a bustercall or whatever.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Arakami defends a system that nobility can do whatever they want against "plebs".
Did he defend that system though? Or did he just state that it exists?

From a realist perspective, Aramaki is absolutely correct. The government does survive off of discrimination, they do rule the world as gods.

I don’t think Aramaki said that this is a good thing, but that this is how the world works which is factual.

Where’s the part where Akainu said

“Don’t make excuses for them”?

Yamato could BARELY damage her father but 1 hit and Greenbull almost passed out 😂🤣
No way? Akainu, the absolute justice guy? The one who’s all about not making excuses and doing things thoroughly? He didn’t accept an excuse???

i can’t believe it 😱😱😱

are you serious?

:goyea:

Awakening:
Paramecia : affect their environment
Zoan : new mode which affects themselves
Logia : grow bigger or boost

Teach awakening will be different since he's a special logia
Same way kata is a special paramecia who's logialike and Luffy's mythical zoan is special thus can affect the environment with awakneing like paramecia users.

For even more sabo portrayal this chapter opens up with greenbull repeating a mihawk line taking about the power to inspire others etc and then we later down in the same chapter see that that's exactly what sabo has done lol

Last edited:
The unknown Marine is presented, he's a man with white hair and sunglasses. He is "Kurouma" (Black Horse) the Head of the Marine Criminal Investigation Service. His real name is "Tensei".

He has to be someone's relative who are your bets?

My point exactly, even if Sabo fights Akainu, the portrayal makes it pretty obvious that Sabo will be Yonko/top tier level.
Which proves that Akainu is a bad/cucked Fleet Admiral. He can't even control his subordinates. Fujitora goes directly against him and Aramaki is a psychopathic maniac. He wished he was half as competent as Sengoku lmao.

edit: sorry didn't mean to quote you but someone else but to lazy to change

Status
Not open for further replies.