If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since i saw this One Piece Game Promo from 2017 i imagined Sakazuki would burn down Pangea castle one day with his own hands. Would fit his attitude towards the Celestial Dragons and the WG in General. Yes i know its not akainu in this picture its the games villain but still would be dope to see.
:noo:

I am not even a admiral stan but i respect Sakazuki for finally leaving his Desk job to go and actively hunt criminals again, was time.

I

Yo this is a good finding :crazwhat:

Ryokugyuu: "I will give you a lesson on humanity!! We need to create "lower creatures" in order to live!! (...) Countless people could die in this country and no law would be broken!! Stop me if you can!! I will kill thousands of people if it's necessary to capture "Straw Hat Luffy"!!!"

:risicheck:
Ryokugyu is definitely evil and in the wrong.

That’s what makes him awesome.

No ambiguity, no Luffy worship, no distorted morality, just straight up evil.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not really.
It's a matter of jurisdiction.
If Wano is out of WG's jurisdiction, their laws don't apply in Wano.
They are, for all purposes, just an outside force invading an independent nation through Aramaki.
The Marines have jurisdiction wherever they want lol, the World Government claims to rule the entire world. And if Wano shelters world government enemies, then that would make Wano…

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I don't see Akainu vs. Sabo as far fetched tbh.

Oda, when saying Magma > fire, specifically pointed out that this alone cannot establish the outcome of a fight. How would he prove that statement? With Kaido, we saw how, when amplified with Haoshoku, a fire breath can become an island sized lava-like stream. With Sabo being Luffy's blood brother, portrayed close in strength with Ace and now being hyped as a figure equivalent to the Emperors, he will have strength to back that up as the literal "Emperor of the Flames". Imagine awakened Sabo using island sized blue flames he amplifies with Haoshoku, along with having great fighting skill and Haki (internal destruction Haki teased with his destroying things from the core).

From a narrative perspective it makes sense too. Sabo took Luffy's place in the Dressrosa arena, he might take Luffy's place in the fight with Akainu too, being the new personification of Ace, blaming himself for not being there back then in Marineford, telling Burgess that while he himself doesn't hold a grudge, Ace through the Mera Mera no Mi still seems to do so.
Fire can burn hotter than Magma.

Oda is setting up Sabo Awakening against Akainu, IMO.

Will people still waver that Kaido was sending one single Tobiroppo to catch Yamato when the thing that was implied is that all of them would have to work together to catch her and only then would they be able to challenge a Calamity?

She's easily above King and Queen, like it or not.

:pepebusi:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Sanji Simper-Senses will trigger when Yamato gets hurt defending Momo, and Sanji and Zoro will show up to defend them, with Zoro following behind.

How did you like the Black Blade Enma teased on that color page? We're getting closer and closer to ZKK. Based on the release schedule, I think we're definitely getting dragon decapitation this year. Shit can't get started until Act 3 finally fucking ends, though.
I think it is better for Sanji not to show up since Oda likes to use him as hype tool.
If Zoro shows up, depending on his condition, GB could take an L.
I didnt see Black Blade Enma on the cover page...
The way it is going, ZKK could be in November, next year. :rolaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
In an impressive double page, we see that Ryokugyuu has transformed into some kind of giant tree and attacks the Red Scabbards with branches and roots of all sizes.

ZORO VS GREEN BOWL CONFIRMED

ZORO FIRST TEST ENMA ON A TREE

:snoopy:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato appears behind of the Red Scabbards and hits Ryokugyuu's head with his kanabo, knocking Ryokugyuu to the ground. Yamato tells Ryokugyuu that everything he said is unforgivable.

Yamato's attack damaged Ryokugyuu, he says it had a very strong Haki.

OH HELL NO ZORO CAN HAVE GREEN BOWL HE GOT SHIT ON BY YAMATOE

SANJI VS KIZARU ONLY!!!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Extravlad Extratroll: ''Lakainu vs. Sabo won't happen'' :kaidowhat::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Unknown Marine: "That guy called "Sabo, the Flame Emperor" is now a hero in the whole world!!

Unknown Marine: "Marine soldiers led by Admirals "Ryokugyuu" and "Fujitora" attended the nobles' call. But in the end... Revolutionaries were able to liberate Bartholomew Kuma, a former member of the Revolutionary Army who was the slave of the Tenryuubito. And all of them escaped!!

Kurouma: "You can even say... that his popularity has surpassed the influence of the supreme commander of the Revolutionary Army, "Rebellious Dragon"!!"

Ryokugyuu: "I will give you a lesson on humanity!! We need to create "lower creatures" in order to live!! (...) Countless people could die in this country and no law would be broken!! Stop me if you can!! I will kill thousands of people if it's necessary to capture "Straw Hat Luffy"!!!"

:risicheck:
lol I guess the World Military Draft didn't include psychic fitness test for the job :milaugh:

But I'm liking Aramaki tbh, mans wild

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ryokugyuu is surprised to see a pink dragon, he never heard that kind of ability exists. He then tells Momonosuke to get out of his way and wraps several giant branches around Momonosuke's body to stop him.

GREEN BOWL NEG DIFF KAIDO CONFIRMED

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.