If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I hate to point this out to people who slob on Oda's knob, but he doesn't have characters fully planned out in advance.

I think he kept Aramaki silhouetted because he hadn't finished his design, straight up.
Are you seriously trying to say I'm an Oda dickrider? I constantly talk shit about Oda and OP on here and get hounded for it a lot too. Where the fuck did that come from?

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

I'm not criticisng it either, I'm just curious to see why he's acting so different now, I actually believed Green Bull would showcase a more savage side to him hence the Bull motif he has and make him a sort of parallel to Akainu, which we know now that he idolises him too ofc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Actually no cap this does scratch the guardian diety theory that would've been the reasons for Yamato staying

Cause Yamato was all ready to do her thing and tussle with an enemy, it's the fact that Momo stepped in and took matters into his own hands that is not only admirable but shows that maybe he doesn't need Yamato around to help him all the time.

Should make the nakama thread real spicy @Jew D. Boy
:pepebusi:
Seems like Yamato is declaring her existence to the outside world in an admittedly reckless manner, but yeah, this would have been the perfect spot for a longer clash if she was meant to stay behind. Momo’s clearly looking for the opportunity to handle his business, and his actual retainers sprang into action without much trouble, so she doesn’t have any reason to think the nation isn’t being left in good hands :joker:

Are you seriously trying to say I'm an Oda dickrider? I constantly talk shit about Oda and OP on here and get hounded for it a lot too. Where the fuck did that come from?

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

I'm not criticisng it either, I'm just curious to see why he's acting so different now, I actually believed Green Bull would showcase a more savage side to him hence the Bull motif he has and make him a sort of parallel to Akainu, which we know now that he idolises him too ofc.
I wasn’t calling you out on it specifically

Yeah, i knew Ryokugyu's justice would be like "natural justice" or "natural law"

survival of the fittest

he believes in having a class above, the strong, to rule over the weak

because that creates stability

just like in nature

dude is wild

true serial killer

wants to kill thousands of people just to get Luffy and impress Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.