If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, retard. The bandage is there to hold the pad in place:

I cannot believe what a retard you are thinking that the bandage is there for the injury :milaugh:
Try hard to show is not a big injury huh??
Everytime Luffy and Zoro got there heads rounded up after major fight, it's Oda style of showing they engage in big fight and also took some beating.
Same with Issho,

" I cannot believe what a retard you are thinking that the bandage is there for injury"
:kaidowhat:
So?? The bandage is there because of his injury,

The fact that you're so desperate to try and show me NO ThE BAnDAge Is NoT a HuGe deal, showing me a video of how the bandage is only there to hold a pat as if I don't know that lol.
When the only thing important is and what Oda wants to show us is that Issho took quite a beating.
:zosleepy:

Ancient Zoan recovery. Recovered enough to drink booze and have a good time. Those fodders got washed. Actually, by trashing Ryokugyu you indirectly trash King who couldn't hold out like the scabbards are doing rn even with Queen's help lol.

Kid and Law were absolutely fine even post BM fight. Literally needed 5 minutes of rest on the floor to get on their feets.
What are you saying?

Villains take longer to recover

Oden was fine 3 days after the battle while Kaido was still recovering
Even tho he suffered one fatal blow while Oden was hurt many times and got hit fatally in the head

King and Queen being at 100% is headcanon
Yeah they lost but claiming they recovered fully when they didn't get the best treatment as strawhats and co nor are they good guys to recover fast.

I'm confused about Cobra's death

so even the navy believes Sabo killed Cobra?

wtf?

and it's so funny that all this shit wasn't Dragon's plans, because both him and Ivankov were shocked with the news

so is Sabo wildling out here? what is going on lmao?
You’re 100% Right but I Think what changed the original plans Was the WG attacking Cobra,would have upset any plans they had….

It's relevant if you try and make it about power levels. Everyone and their grandmother tried claiming the Admirals weren't restricted and were legit overpowered by the Revos, but it was directly stated that the Admirals were nerfed.

Akainu said that's not an excuse for failing their tasks. You can shit on them all you want for failing, but it becomes an issue if you try and make this another power level minus for the Admirals.
it wasn't stated it was speculation and it was from somebody that wasn't even there.
There were two admirals, you really think it's be that hard to overwhelm some commanders if they were that much stronger? Kaido & BM together greatly overwhelmed the RT5 to the point they considered it hell

In this chapter we have 3 confirmation.

Yonko is stronger than a Admiral.

Yamato is stronger than King and Queen together.

Calamities can't defeat whole Scabbards Solo.
Except for the fact that the scabbards have had their injuries treated, maybe not fully healed but probably more so than king and queen who don't have chopper taking care of them. Also I've thought it to be common sense that yonko were stronger than admirals, when one old sickly dying yonko showed up to marine hq they were so scared that they had everyone there. If the admirals were yonko level, they wouldn't have needed the warlords at marineford. The admirals and vice admirals would have been able to destroy wbs whole crew low to mid diff. They put the whole navy up against 1 dying emperor and his crew.

Try hard to show is not a big injury huh??
Everytime Luffy and Zoro got there heads rounded up after major fight, it's Oda style of showing they engage in big fight and also took some beating.
Same with Issho,

" I cannot believe what a retard you are thinking that the bandage is there for injury"
:kaidowhat:
So?? The bandage is there because of his injury,

The fact that you're so desperate to try and show me NO ThE BAnDAge Is NoT a HuGe deal, showing me a video of how the bandage is only there to hold a pat as if I don't know that lol.
When the only thing important is and what Oda wants tk show us is that Issho took quite a beating.
:zosleepy:
You're wasting time with someone thinking Fuji wore bandages just for show and that they didn't suffer huge injuries

Blackbeard is getting dealt with during the fight for the one piece. And IM isn't gonna be a fighter. Wanking Im is like wanking the celestial dragons do to there place in the world
The whole world is in motion, including the Marines. Luffy won't fight the Marines after the fight for One Piece is over.

Luffy is already above the admirals, given he defeated Kaido. You think after Luffy defeats Blackbeard, an Admiral is going to be a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.