If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm so ready for the Sabo hate. People looked down on his 700mill bounty, this guy is about to become the most notorious person in the One Piece world alongside his little brother! Mera Mera mastery will take him to another level.

Try hard to show is not a big injury huh??
Everytime Luffy and Zoro got there heads rounded up after major fight, it's Oda style of showing they engage in big fight and also took some beating.
Same with Issho,

" I cannot believe what a retard you are thinking that the bandage is there for injury"
:kaidowhat:
So?? The bandage is there because of his injury,

The fact that you're so desperate to try and show me NO ThE BAnDAge Is NoT a HuGe deal, showing me a video of how the bandage is only there to hold a pat as if I don't know that lol.
When the only thing important is and what Oda wants to show us is that Issho took quite a beating.
:zosleepy:
Because case like don krieg have head bandage and luffy literally beat him .

‘’Are you arguing for luffy beat 5% don krieg at best. Same guy got attack by milhawk.

The whole world is in motion, including the Marines. Luffy won't fight the Marines after the fight for One Piece is over.

Luffy is already above the admirals, given he defeated Kaido. You think after Luffy defeats Blackbeard, an Admiral is going to be a match?
Ok we just straight up lsot the plot with this statement. The whole point of the one piece is that it will cause a giant war with the WG. The WG's fighting force is the marines.

The whole world is in motion, including the Marines. Luffy won't fight the Marines after the fight for One Piece is over.

Luffy is already above the admirals, given he defeated Kaido. You think after Luffy defeats Blackbeard, an Admiral is going to be a match?
Gonna be interesting if Blackbeard treats Aokiji like an equal

Status
Not open for further replies.