If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously he was gonna revive, he awakens his fruit. What did you expect? Him to awaken but still be unconscious? And I never said king and queen> luffy in terms of recovery. And luffy doesn’t recover health when he eats he recovers energy to fight
Dude regret his tooth when he drinks milk. That's a form of recovery bub. Plus he is a zoan a mythical one at that so recovery of health is also apart of that. No use running from that fact

mate

it doesn't fucking matter

it's Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Everyone else

to the end of the series

if Yamato joins the crew, that's what i mean

if Yamato is stronger than Zoro and Sanji, she doesn't join

if she joins, Zoro and Sanji are stronger

it's that easy
It may not be like that, but oda willl never overshadow those three even if she joins... Like jinbe.

tbf

Aramaki wasn't a marine

he joined during the draft only to become an Admiral

and based on how he acts so far, i think he was just a Sakazuki fanboy and maybe Akainu asked him to join

even if he doesn't have the same "morals" as the marines, he is power and that's what they need right now

so Aramaki isn't a hypocrite at all, the marines are the ones that let him join lol
You support slavery

Akainu really got rid of Aokiji...but got himself two problem children that don't listen to his orders.

One that doesn't do what he wants (Fujitora) and one that does the most (Ryoukugyu). Gotta tell Aramaki to tone it down and tell Issho to do his job:suresure:

Kizaru best boi....always doing the right amount.
Personally I think Aokiji is a sleeper agent for the Marines. I can't imagine their fight would make him actually quit being a Marine.

But shit needed to look legitimate, which is probably why they had a legitimately real fight, where the winner ran the Marines and the loser infiltrated a Yonko crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.