If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are deluded. Sabo negged everyone at Mariejois, Yamato negged Lean bull and now Momo is negging him. Where is him soloing the alliance, Linyagi? Momo soloing him now makes him admiral level.
Post automatically merged:

backfoot? Lmao. The scans aren't even there. Laramaki says Yamato haki is strong while Kaido just no diffed Yamato.
What story are you reading? 😭😭 bro just says any bs that comes to mind

You are deluded. Sabo negged everyone at Mariejois, Yamato negged Lean bull and now Momo is negging him. Where is him soloing the alliance, Linyagi? Momo soloing him now makes him admiral level.
Post automatically merged:

backfoot? Lmao. The scans aren't even there. Laramaki says Yamato haki is strong while Kaido just no diffed Yamato.
Let’s bet money on it.

100$ says Momo does not defeat Aramaki.

You accept?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are turning into an even bigger doffy fanboy than other doffy fanboys :suresure:
I realized that Warlord wank is good for Zoro agenda :afrokappa:
And I'd hardly call Doffy > Cracker wank lol.

Besides, it doesnt really change the narrative.
KKG vs Doffy & Bajrung Gun vs Kaidou were clearly paralleled.
Greenbull appearing to capture Luffy, the man who beat Kaidou & Cracker fighting Luffy, the man who beat Doflamingo might also be parallels.

R

rubblerust

Since the Orojackson days :endthis:
What's funny to me is that power-scaling is clearly subjective, so there's bound to be heated arguments. But every once in a while someone drops in and says something that even I can tell is obviously completely retarded. Then everyone goes nuts and it gets personal.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.