If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrative wise, Zoro is MC obsessed with one thing - strength and doesnt stop until he is the strongest.
It would be nice if Kaido could have offed himself in backyard volcano every time he had suicidal thoughts but the man is practically unkillable so far. A blade cannot kill Kaido, Zoro can.
Zoro wants to be the strongest Swordsman, not the strongest period. This alone confirms what i said but his captain will forever be superior it is just what it is.

Don't attack me for it. Nobody expected the Volcano but Oda did it and got rid of Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro wants to be the strongest Swordsman, not the strongest period. This alone confirms what i said but his captain will forever be superior it is just what it is.

Don't attack me for it. Nobody expected the Volcano but Oda did it and got rid of Kaido.
Roger was a swordsman revealed recently by oda himself in an sbs this means eos zoro>Roger i dont think Akainu is stronger than roger so eos zoro washes him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you comparing her TB in hybrid form the strongest attack she ever used on panel to that unnammed bonk she used on GB?
If hybrid Kaido’s ass tier feats have taught me anything, it’s that hybrid form for Zoan users is the most non-existent powerup of all time. Hybrid = base mode in strength, for a fact. Kaido went through all that humiliation for you to ignore his feats like this? Lmfao

Also, TB is just an AdCoC club swing. The attack doesn’t magically become stronger from Yamato speaking words. Lmfao

C

Cruxroux

New Top 10:
- Shanks
- Dragon
- Luffy
- Blackbeard
- Kid
- Law
- Mihawk
- Ben Beckman
- Yamato
- Zoro

Admirals not even in top 10 anymore!!:myman:
Lol zoro > Law and Kidd.

We don't know shit about shanks , dragon and benn how did you even rank them.
ON the basis of your emotion?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Zoro wants to be strongest swordsman because swordsmen are strongest in OP world. One exception called Kaido doesnt change that. And his captain doesnt stand any chance at being above him, weird that you never understood that...

You think you got rid of Kaido, that's different from actually getting rid of Kaido. You shall understand that one sooner than you will understand that Zoro is by default stronger than Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.