If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro won't be the strongest ever. This is not a dig at him, it's just a harsh truth. There are certain individuals he can never surpass narrative wise.

Unfortunately it didn't happen. Kaido died to an element and not the blade.

Yeah let's see.
Narrative wise, Zoro is MC obsessed with one thing - strength and doesnt stop until he is the strongest.
It would be nice if Kaido could have offed himself in backyard volcano every time he had suicidal thoughts but the man is practically unkillable so far. A blade cannot kill Kaido, Zoro can.

Looks like GB getting that "W" over king & queen was much more due to them still recovering.

Although by tht logic, a recovering yamato just humiliated GB with that hit by speed blitzing him & coming out on top.

Poor admiral fans lol. Charcter wise i am an admiral fan myself though....powerscaling wise they are easily weaker than yonkos & this chapter shows it.
Thanks for not being a literal baboon and gobbling down magma dick

Looks like GB getting that "W" over king & queen was much more due to them still recovering.

Although by tht logic, a recovering yamato just humiliated GB with that hit by speed blitzing him & coming out on top.

Poor admiral fans lol. Charcter wise i am an admiral fan myself though....powerscaling wise they are easily weaker than yonkos & this chapter shows it.
Alright so I've read enough BS lol.

- Firstly, this chapter in absolutely no way proves that King and Queen weren't recovered. Both picked a fight with Aramaki and got absolutely washed as it was shown so let's not create excuses for them.
- Secondly Yamato, who has completely recovered, knocked GB to the ground with an Adv CoC attack which didn't make him bleed and she did that before to Kaido without Adv CoC so this doesn't mean anything.

At least wait for the conclusion to come to such statements.

youre braindead

Status
Not open for further replies.