If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But King Baum is an actual tree Homie whereas Greenbull is a Forest Logia.

Zoro & Brook cut Prometheus & other homjes so many times on Rooftop & in the manga.. but they didnt bleed because Homies dont bleed.
Tbh, I don't care much about this bleeding thing. Most of the time I feel post TS oda is not keen on showing too much blood on the screen. Compare early arcs of one piece, even for smaller wounds, people bleed a lot. And see now, if we consider how Kaidou bleed for adCoA redroc attack, he should have bleed even more for adCoC+g4. Anyways, unnecessarily people are downplaying greenbull. It is not as if he was defeated.

@TheAncientCenturion @Van @RayanOO what is the purpose of the report function if I report the same spammed comment 10 times and nothing happens? I have seen less-severe thread spammers get thread-banned for much worse. You guys need to actually take reports seriously if you want users to actually report ban-worthy content.
Leave him. The more you go into it the more he'll post it

Until one week ago, most people thought Sabo was defeated and caught, because that's what made sense in "powerscaling" One Piece.

Now Sabo has completed his goal, escaped two admirals after a fight, killed Cobra and is now the leader of the revolution.

Can you guys not see that Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling? he will make any character he wants win or lose.

We have been saying for a time now that sabo will defeat akainu and only now you are starting to believe in it :myman:

That is a win for us :funky:
I didn't say i believe in it. It was always a possibility, the least likely imo. If it happens it won't be downplay for Akainu though since Oda is giving Sabo Yonkou level portrayal coincidentally equal to Luffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Leave him. The more you go into it the more he'll post it
I haven’t gone into it once lmfao. I’ve reported 10 different copy and paste comments from the bot as the mods instructed, but the bot is still allowed to spam the exact same image on repeat lol.

“Use the report function if you see inappropriate content so that we can completely ignore it and take no action.” Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.