If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Wait what? Is there a panel of that? Btw Yamato wont compare Luffy vs Kaidou to Roger vs WB legend if she is able to do that herself vs Kaidou, so i don't think thats the case
ROger and WB clash effect - https://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/one_piece/one_piece_966/one_piece_966_5.jpg
Yamato and Kaidou effect - https://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/one_piece/one_piece_1016/one_piece_1016_14.jpg

I'm not sure about it either but if it's true then Yamato adcoc > Luffy. ofcourse luffy will surpass eventually.

Neither of these two actually split skies rather cleared them

Kaido alone breaks the rule since WB has never been above him and as I said, one exception doesnt change the rule of swordsmen.
Roger and Prime Whitebeard are above Kaido. Kaido only was really relevant post TS. In Whitebeard's lifetime, it was his era, he ruled in front of the throne, he was the king of the seas, the strongest pirate - without even trying, as he wasn't really interested in conquering the world. And Kaido himself dickrided Roger as putting the world to heel.

Yamato clash actually made the same effect as Wb and roger made. Wb and roger didn't split sky they cleared the fuckin sky same with yamato and kaido.
Old Wb has been shown to split the sky with shanks. Which implies for a fact that the fuck*ng PK in his prime must have had the ability to do the same. In their clash they didnt split the sky however that is true but that does not change the fact that even an old wb showed us that feat later & therefore it is implicit that roger could have done even better.

But yamato cant be given any such benefit of doubt unlike the PK Roger. So no yamato cannot split the sky. Her acoc is a lot weaker than kaido's & yet that was enough to humiliate GB.

I don't understand why people shit on queen and king and somehow even the retainers are above them even though they beat them years ago.
There are many scenarios imo:
1. Gb will f everyone up and Luffy and the rest will save them and give a beating to GB in the process.
2. King and Queen took hits without guarding themselves because they are to tough to get damage, GB drain their energy and f them up.
3. King and Queen were still too damaged from the beating that Zoro and sanji gave them, oda drew the bandages for a reason.
I am not saying that they would beat an admiral but if those retainers and base yamato are enough to hold GB back, something is of.
But the most important thing in this chapter is....

Shanks and Ben :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.