If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sneaking suspicion that we’ll find out that Kong was the strongest Marine of all time in his prime. Seriously there’s no way Oda will introduce us to the one Marine who was actually promoted so high that he had to leave the Navy and have him be a disappointment.

Current Kong above old Sengoku? Who knows. He was an Admiral at some point so he’s surely a top tier, but so was Sengoku. And Oda very much loves Sengoku, he gave him CoC for no reason. Lol
Yup same here.
I would rank prime kong above prime sengoku coz he was the fleet admiral when sengoku was an admiral so basically his boss power wise. And even if garp had accepted the promotion and had become an admirak in his prime...in my headcannon because kong would still have been a rank above...i like to think prime kong was stronger or atleast near as strong as prime garp.

Which makes kong not being mentioned in the god valley incident suspicious. I hope oda throws more light on him sooner coz now we are in the endgame.

And yes lastly, i would like to imgaine him as being the strongest marine of all time in his prime but lets see where oda goes with it.

Nah, King no diffed fodder like Zoro and made him beg to at least use a sword. It was Enma that really was carrying Loro in that fight so yes the extreme diff fight was Enma against King. Zoro even with a extreme diff fight got foddered.
Zoro said multiple times that he was holding back because of Enma. King didn't shit to Zoro while that. And after Zoro learned King trick it was over for him.

Like honestly, this looks like Shanks is saying good bye.

What are the odds shanks was told by Sharley he’d die if he goes forward looking for the one piece and that’s why Beckman looks so concerned when Shanks says lets Join the fight. It would explain why he waited until Luffy was a powerful and great pirate on his own and why he was so concerned about Blackbeard this whole time.
Now that you mention it, you might be on to something…

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Like honestly, this looks like Shanks is saying good bye.

What are the odds shanks was told by Sharley he’d die if he goes forward looking for the one piece and that’s why Beckman looks so concerned when Shanks says lets Join the fight. It would explain why he waited until Luffy was a powerful and great pirate on his own and why he was so concerned about Blackbeard this whole time.
tho fact, it sounds like if he knew that he will die reaching for one piece

These are images of SKy Spiltting not clearing.

This is kaido and bigmam clash

This is luffy and kaido clash

ANd now the point I'm Making is

this is roger and WB clash.

And now here's Yamato and Kaidou clash.

This is kaidou and Luffy
Thanks for the panels. You are proving my point. Yamato and Kaidou is not similar to Roger and Whitebeard. It is more or less identical to Luffy vs Kaidou clash in the last panel. Oh forgot to tell you, Luffy vs Kaidou clash cleared the sky. In the same chapter, Inu and Neko went sulong after clearing the sky. And it happened because of the clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.