If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROger and WB clash effect - https://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/one_piece/one_piece_966/one_piece_966_5.jpg
Yamato and Kaidou effect - https://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/one_piece/one_piece_1016/one_piece_1016_14.jpg

I'm not sure about it either but if it's true then Yamato adcoc > Luffy. ofcourse luffy will surpass eventually.

Neither of these two actually split skies rather cleared them
The cleared white stuff in the last panel was blasted to the sides of black lightning rather than above it so i dont think its a cloud but rather the shockwave caused by the clash.

While this is what splitting the skies looks like.

It's the skies and clouds far above Onigashima. Also Yamato has hyped the Skysplitting CoC of Luffy vs Kaidou to be on par to Roger vs WB, confirming that Luffy's CoC was already clearly beyond her own since Momo's adult dragon form appeared.

Last edited:
Aramaki definitely stans the CD and he's so fucked up lmao i love it.
He is totally the opposite to Fujitora, who deep hates WG and Shichibukai, Aramaki love them.
Like Aokiji as good Guy leave the navy,Fujitora took his place, Akainu position was free and Aramaki got it. It like both just continue their previous boss rank, but more and radical.

I like it too,he is the total opposite to Fuji

No enma was carrying Zoro. King was low diffing Zoro. Same King got neg diffed by GB who in turn is getting clapped by Yamato, Momo etc etc. Yamato and Momo>>>>>>>Zoro confirmed
The same way Luffy was carried by Nika, wait Luffy still had decent Haki

Lanji was Baped by Vergo and need steroidal genes to shamelessly get carried in his fight vs self sabotaged Queen:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro said multiple times that he was holding back because of Enma. King didn't shit to Zoro while that. And after Zoro learned King trick it was over for him.
Copium induced delusion. Didn't happen. Zoro was giving it his absolute all, and still got low diffed by King until Enma carried him. It was still a extreme fight since Zoro collapsed at the end. King low diffed Zoro and made him beg to at least use a sword.
King wasn't giving it his all in fact, Zoro was 100% fresh and clean with mink med and sleep. King worn out after fighting Marco. So fresh 100% strength trying Zoro had a extreme diff fight against a non fresh worn out King. Same King who got neg diffed by GB who is now getting manhandled and clapped by Yamato and Momo.
Yamato and Momo>>>>>> Zoro confirmed. Scabbards together would mid diff Zoro as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.