If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs Mihawk

"I can't believe this...what kind of irreparable slash pattern is this, upon your muscles, Sensei? Who could possibly do this...to you, of all swordsmen..."

"That person is...skilled enough to let me live, even against Apophis Incognito of mine..."

"...even against your ultimate attacks of your original creation...?"

"She said she will be waiting for you at Mount Fuji's peak. She said her name."

"Who on earth--"

"Her one sword...it sings. I can't forget it even if i want. She said her name is Kuina."

Dun dun dun dun
:steef:

When Luffy meets Teach at Jaya, just a few words gets him to get reminded of Ace and Shanks. In that same chapter, we clearly see established that Luffy and Teach are polar opposites, just like how Sun vs Darkness a couple hundred chapters later cemented Ace vs Teach as opposites, and what do you know, Ace was killed indirectly because of Teach.

Shanks is also another polar opposite of Teach, sharing the same age, role in their respective crews while being young and also concerning their ambitions (Gorosei said that Shanks isn't bent on changing the world while Teach wants to be the spotlight of the new age that will change the world). And we just learned that Shanks is now trying to go after the OP, when the old guard has been defeated and the new Emperors are his nemesis, his childhood friend and his protegeé.

He's getting smoked by BB.
Thanks for confirming exactly what I said, all purely confirmation bias about what you expect from the character instead of actually proving anything lol

Thanks for confirming exactly what I said, all purely confirmation bias about what you expect from the character instead of actually proving anything lol
So "are you gonna explain/justify yourself or are you not gonna type anything?"

turns into

"thanks for writing all of that but it's just bias unlike my interpretation of Shanks which is correct so please don't try to make a rebuttal :risitasad:"

Sure thing Laperchampion :kobeha:

Would Shanks make this face if he's finally deciding to find the OP
I can't believe more than 5 min were spent drawing this shit. This screams film red marketing no matter how you look at it
Let me go to Wano to see Luffy - 2 minutes later - actually no let me deal with this 200m scrub

There's obviously some hidden nuance in that moment tho

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:

Just a reminder, Laperchampion thinks that:

- Shanks having unfinished business with Teach represented by the scar

- Shanks being a polar opposite of Teach just like Ace was who also died because of Teach

- Teach saying he wasn't ready yet to face Shanks and his crew at Marineford meaning he'll face them at some point

All of this is "random confirmation bias"

:kobeha:

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:
Hopefully those who make these edits will kep the same energy for Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.